stop posting your sith screenshots here... post on dark side forums where people care

RakeHoxven

Imps outnumber republic on the servers and on some servers it is 3:1 or worse. The fact you want to post some pics of your sith on a crapass server playing with your guild against random republic pubby baddies. well don't bother, go post on your sith forum where you should post your sith pics and where people might care cause we don't on this forum. Edited by RakeHoxven

If you didn't care you would not have taken the time out of your day to make a post about how you didn't care. You obviously cared enough to post about it.

I assume this is a response to the thread that has a pic of a sith maruader doing 819k?

Edited by Zero_Unlimited

one, you make it very obvious you DO care by making a topic like this, and that the topics in question have made you mad

two, sentinels and marauders play exactly the same. a topic like the 819k thing still has relevance here because a sentinel is completely capable of what a marauder can do, and the topic was about people complaining about the two classes being broken

Edited by Metaspark

If you didn't care you would not have taken the time out of your day to make a post about how you didn't care. You obviously cared enough to post about it.

I assume this is a response to the thread that has a pic of a sith maruader doing 819k?

Not that I care either way, I just wanted to comment on how silly this argument is, which you find all over the interwebs. I mean seriously...as if taking 20 seconds to type a post like the OP just did constitutes "caring".

Funny thing is so many people seem to be persuaded by this kind of faulty thinking.