How to cut down at least 25& of quitters...

kweassa

I've got my suspicions confirmed by tracking a few people.

Many people are using the WZ-queue as a quicky freebie "teleport to fleet" mechanism.

Stop sending afk/time-out desertion players to Fleet automatically.

wow thanks for bringing this to everyones attention without sherlock here we would have never noticed.

and no

travelling in this game sucks I dont feel going through a bunch of ******** and 3 load screens to grab my pvp daily

Many people are using the WZ-queue as a quicky freebie "teleport to fleet" mechanism.

Amusingly enough, a CSR will tell you to use this method to get out of a location you're stuck in.

Amusingly enough, a CSR will tell you to use this method to get out of a location you're stuck in.

That's actually quite depressing to hear.

It's like an official advocate towards screwing other people's WZ experience for the convenience of few.

I had no idea that was how that worked. I've only left one warzone, just to see what happens, and I probably entered it from the fleet.

Know what else I've seen: people popping the warzone queue in hopes of getting out of a losing battle when you interrupt their armament farming on Ilum.

To be honest my own queue popped in the middle of a 1v1 fight. I was doing okay and watching the timer, then another imp arrived, cced me, so I just hit join!

Or better - GIVE US THE DAM fleet teleport. Put it into normal vendor or reduce cooldown to 1 hour or 30 min. I DO use WZ as teleport and I will do it always when I need it. Bad design is bad design.