Correct the Korrealis Sovereign Speeder requirements

poobacca

Totally agree with this. Why lower the price on the prince/sovereign 200 comms and leave the valor requirement the same? Makes no sense to me.

I'd say lower the valor rank requirement to 55 or at least let me buy it and keep it in the cargo hold until i reach the proper valor rank!

Edited by Verraton

• 2 weeks later...

I was directed to this forum by a GM after posting a query on this exact subject.

After spending the time getting the commendations for this on my low population PvE server, I tried buying it only to find it required the valor rank also to buy.

I am not against grinding for a requirement in a given time frame, as long as the requirement is feasible for every server situation.

My suggestion was to remove the valor requirement on purchase so that one could buy the speeder. Let the person keep the speeder as an ITEM and but unusable until the correct valor rank has been obtained.

The fact that this speeder will be removed as of 1.2 makes the time to get valor 65 hard to impossible on a PvE server.

They took off the Social X requirement from the other speeder, my guess was because getting that social level would have made it difficult for people to obtain. The difference of getting Social X and getting valor 65 should be of similar or even greater difficulty, therefore the valor rank requirement on purchase should also be removed to let people who want to get all the speeders before they are removed, actually do-able.

I hope a dev reads this before the patch is introduced to help others in this situation.

Edited by ZombieChampion

• 3 weeks later...

Customer Service also told me to post about it here.

Since it was announced, I've been trying to get my Valor up to 65, but so far I've only made it to 58. It really does take a lot of time to get to 65, and I unfortunately haven't been able to put in enough time, and it is a lot of time.

I think it'd be nice to drop the valor requirement, because most players just haven't had the time to put in to get this. It just doesn't seem fair.

Also as a collector I really wanna get all the mounts!

I agree with the above, and I've been playing as many PVP matches as I can handle since I heard of the vehicle deletions coming in 1.2, but I'm only level 49, and with patch coming tomorrow.... *sigh* What a waste. As an avid collector. I'm very much depressed. This is the second time I've been soooo close to a mount only to have it ripped away by an 'improvement/content patch' in my MMO history.