Color Crystals and Our Attack Animations.

Shrouds

I was just wondering if anyone else is like me and finds it annoying that a large percentage of our abilities do not even change according to our color crystals.

Flurry of Bolts, Vital Shot & Speed Shot are the only ones i've noticed that use our color crystal scheme for abilities and i find it irritating that all the rest of our blaster skills use that orange color.

If you are like me and would like to see the charged burst, trick shot, aimed shot, sweeping gunfire, quickdraw and ect. use our color crystals, please sign.

Also, our superman cape gear needs to go!

Meh, I don't even sweat it. The way I see it, Color Crystals are one of those things that BioWare did to keep the children on their force users happy. That way they can go, "Oooo, look at the pretty colors."

Really, I think the scoundrel should be re-worked so that one talent tree is dual-wielding pistols, one tree is the pistol / shotty combo, and one tree is allllll shotty. I know which one I would use!

I agree with the OP, it is annoying. Tossing lots of blue bolts downrange looks good, but suddenly when you use the more powerful abilities it's all orange. There's no logic to it either, the more powerful bolts should be more visually powerful but still use the same color bolts.

The most aggravating thing of all when it comes to the attacks to me is the Sweeping Gunfire skill, and I don't mean the fact that spray and pray like that is totally useless in real life, in the context of the game it's kind of fun looking - but the aggravating part comes in when you lay the targeting circle on something that's not right in front of you and fire.

Your toon stands up and sprays and prays straight forward, often into empty space! It looks moronic. Yes, the damage goes where it's supposed to go, but it looks totally stupid.

I was just wondering if anyone else is like me and finds it annoying that a large percentage of our abilities do not even change according to our color crystals.

Flurry of Bolts, Vital Shot & Speed Shot are the only ones i've noticed that use our color crystal scheme for abilities and i find it irritating that all the rest of our blaster skills use that orange color.

If you are like me and would like to see the charged burst, trick shot, aimed shot, sweeping gunfire, quickdraw and ect. use our color crystals, please sign.

agree

I for one can't stand Smugglers in capes. I guess they think we all wanna look like Lando. Thank goodness there are moddable chest pieces so I don't have to wear them. I also don't like the Dusters or Trench Coat look. I would like my smuggler to have a jacket or vest for chest pieces and goggles of different assortments for head pieces. there are just way too many breathing masks or ventilators or scarfs for head pieces for us.

Or maybe I should just hurry to 50 and wear the same gear I modded at level 15-20 :-(

I feel this way too. I will also go far enough to say that shotgun skills should have color crystal color too.