Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Favorite moment from the guild summit

Xangpow

the release date of 1.2 would be ... SOON

Some guy said he already has his legacy level up to 49. Even the devs where impressed with that

funny thing was the devs kept insisting the people give some time to eat, sleep, go out be with the 3D people.

"Currently the legacy system is ... A BAR!" lmao

They announce that they will finally be releasing the restraining bolt to keep the ship driods quite. All 3 million players cheer with joy. The driods come back with a responce of "NOOOO!" As a guild member said "Its as if millions voices cried out all at once then were suddenly silenced..." lol

In 1.2 you CAN sit in chairs.

I think I would like my rank to now be "Grand Puba of Awsomeness" (If you didnt watch the summit you wont get this one. sorry)

I guess we cant get rid of our most annoying commpanion.

They want to have character transfers but probably wont be in till 1.4, 1.5 or 2.0

I like that they wants all the things WE want but realizes that there are more important stuff that needs to be done first. You might say we are all kids and they are the parents. "You can play games AFTER the game is fixed." lol

Each time the funny sounding fella stopped talking and Gabe got back on the mic :p

In all seriousness my favourite moment is boring but it was unexpected, when it became apparent how much of the legacy system relies on having reached 50 with the classes and more specifically the unlocking of other classes group buffs each time for all your characters. Weird considering i went into the live stream looking forward to learning more about PvP changes.

My favorite part is where they offered real player feedback on class bugs:

• Delays
  • Failure to Initiate
  • Damage dealing abilities that do less than half of what they should do
  • Etc..

...oh wait...they did nothing of the sort. My favorite part of the Guild Summit is when everyone there realized that it was nothing more than a sales pitch for 1.2 and had no regard for the current issues plaguing this game.

• Delays
  • Failure to Initiate
  • Etc..

...oh wait...they did nothing of the sort. My favorite part of the Guild Summit is when everyone there realized that it was nothing more than a sales pitch for 1.2 and had no regard for the current issues plaguing this game.

You know I was wondering how people would turn this negative. Thank you for not disappointing. I was able to get a good laugh at your expence. :i_biggrin:

In 1.2 you CAN sit in chairs.

Wow, get chat bubbles up and running and I'll be content for years!

When you look around the game world....there really is a ton of couchses and chairs...I mean a ton!

More Furniture at the Fleet and any Cantina than the Room Store/Ikea.

Edited by WhoTookMyName

You know I was wondering how people would turn this negative. Thank you for not disappointing. I was able to get a good laugh at your expence. :i_biggrin:

The selling point of your OP regarding 1.2 is that you can turn off the chat from an annoying character and sit in chairs.

Don't tell me that YOU weren't trying to be snarky.

The Guild Summit could have shown some good faith and addressed real issues. Issues that have had guilds vanishing across every server in the game. However, it didn't. It was a sales pitch.

The selling point of your OP regarding 1.2 is that you can turn off the chat from an annoying character and sit in chairs.

The Guild Summit could have shown some good faith and addressed real issues. Issues that have had guilds vanishing across every server in the game. However, it didn't. It was a sales pitch.

Everyone is different, those were super important issues to me. I know, I'm crazy...can't help it..They were!

this the second post i have seen you being an *** in. who **** in your cherios this morning?

I liked towards the end of it when you could clearly tell that Damion was sick of being there. He was trying to get the show on the road with very short, ambiguous answers and he just looked tired and hungry. Spending a day in a room full of uber nerds will do that to a man...

• Delays
  • Failure to Initiate
  • Etc..

It's this guy again.

And again.

and... again.

Seriously, are you doing this on every game's forums with other screen names, because the posts on all of them are looking rather... clonish.

Methinks some people have moved on from the MMO genre without... well... moving on.;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.