What are all of the heroic abilities per class?

Blackstripe

So far I have seen/heard from Bioware:

Sith Warrior: Force Choke

Bounty Hunter: Flamethrower

Smuggler: Groin attack

Agent: Orbital Strike

---

I can also speculate a bit:

Inquisitor: Force Lightning

Jedi Knight: Force Leap

What does everyone think? ^^

Edited by Blackstripe

I'm totally confused by this.

For Consulars, our heroic ability is "Channel the Force," which heals us for 2% of our health every 3 seconds for 60 seconds. 20m cooldown.

But yet at the guild summit, they gave an example of "Force Choke," which is not a "heroic moment" skill but a rather regular run-of-the-mill ability Sith Warriors get on a 60s cooldown.

So I am totally confused at which skill it is for each class that is getting transferred.

Edited by MithrilSoul

I'm totally confused by this.

For Consulars, our heroic ability is "Channel the Force," which heals us for 2% of our health every 3 seconds for 60 seconds. 20m cooldown.

But yet at the guild summit, they gave an example of "Force Choke," which is not a "heroic moment" skill but a rather regular run-of-the-mill ability Sith Warriors get on a 60s cooldown.

So I am totally confused at which skill it is for each class that is getting transferred.

I don't have the answers for specific abilities, but think more along the lines of iconic abilities that are class specific. Like Sith Warrior, both juggernaut and marauder get force choke. Bounty Hunter, both mercenary and powertech get flame thrower. So it would be a shared ability for the core class and not an AC ability.

Personally I want a Merc/Sorc/OPs 1 min stun or a Heal ability on my Jugg.

That would help, flamethrower, lightning and Ob Strike may be icnoic and all but I want something useful when I pop my PVE 20 min emergency button, not something flashy.

Fairly sure he means the legacy cross-over abilities.

What is your source for agent's orbital bombardment?

And for the rest, expect mirror abilities.

Ex force statis for the knight

Inq : force lightning

Bh : flamethrower

Trooper :ion thingy

Consular :the pebble attack

Warrior : choke

If its orbital bombardment for the agent, then Smuggler ship passover.

From the Summit:

"What ability would you most likely want to use? For the Agent, probably Orbital Strike. For the Smuggler, maybe the crotch kick." (paraphrasing)

I don't think they will be mirrored.

I didn't hear them mention Flame Thrower, but it makes sense. When/where did you hear it?

Edited by Felioats

And for the rest, expect mirror abilities.

Tbh, I don't think (or would like to not think) that the abilities are Mirrored exactly. For one, they said they were giving incentives to play as the opposite faction.

Secondly, I think (not 100% sure) they said that it was based around AC (I think the example was a Sorcerer, not an Inquisitor) and not base-class, so maybe the ACs are balanced (For example, Vanguard could give the same, (mechanically), ability as a Powertech) but the AC abilities are unique (Sorcerer giving different ability than an Assassin).

Tbh, I dont think I care.

They require a companion to activate them, Im level 50 and have my pve dailies completed for rakata earpeice and implants. I dont do any PVE where a Companion is allowed.

Operations - no companions allowed

Warzones - No companion allowed

Alts? I dont want to play an alt, Ive invested so much time in the character i have and have no desire to play any other.

Races - Dont do anything but have only aesthetic qualities.

Im majorly disapointed in the current plans for Legacy.

But I guess its a bonus for those that care and doesnt actually cost me anything.

Tbh, I don't think (or would like to not think) that the abilities are Mirrored exactly. For one, they said they were giving incentives to play as the opposite faction.

Secondly, I think (not 100% sure) they said that it was based around AC (I think the example was a Sorcerer, not an Inquisitor) and not base-class, so maybe the ACs are balanced (For example, Vanguard could give the same, (mechanically), ability as a Powertech) but the AC abilities are unique (Sorcerer giving different ability than an Assassin).

None of the confirmed ones are AC abilities. They are base class ones.

Not saying you're wrong, but I didn't hear that and it hasn't been demonstrated so far. I'm inclined to think it will be consistent (either all base class or all AC abilities).

Ones i know for sure

SW: Force Choke (confirmed in summit)

BH: Flame thrower (seen in trailer)

IA: Orbital (confirmed in summit)

Smug: Kick to the nads (confirmed in summit)

Ones I can guess most iconic ability and they said abilities we think of when we think of class so it has to be an ability that both ACs must get

SI: Force Lighting (fairly obvious)

Trooper: Full Auto or Stock Strike? (really nothing here that stands out)

JC: Project (wouldn't make sense to get 2 forms of FL and this is the other major ability shared)

JK: Force Leap (Charge is fairly well equated with JKs and SW)

Edited by kainsec

They require a companion to activate them, Im level 50 and have my pve dailies completed for rakata earpeice and implants. I dont do any PVE where a Companion is allowed.

Alts? I dont want to play an alt, Ive invested so much time in the character i have and have no desire to play any other.

But I guess its a bonus for those that care and doesnt actually cost me anything.

legacy

2. something handed down or received from an ancestor or predecessor

What were you expecting? Something that you didn't have to do anything extra for that would add direct power to your one and only character? How does a system called "Legacy" in any way describe a scenario such as that?

You shouldn't care. You're not who this is being designed for.

Fortunately there is plenty of stuff being designed for you including new flashpoints, operations and a new warzone along with a new tier of gear and crit crafting on oranges (meaning even more stats).

I'm with you on that one, i feel as they over hyped Legacy some but we will know more when the patch goes on the PTS.

Honestly the Legacy spells should be like Army from WoW, 10 min CD can be used when ever.

One thing that Legacy SHOULD do is let us swap ships. Just like your dad leaving you his 64 Chevy, So if you set a SW as your main you could use the Fury ship as a BH.