Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

"Clickers"

WNxAres

Everyone has a different play style, what's so wrong about clicking? There are pro gamers out there that click, efficiency isn't a set way of doing things by following the majority. Efficiency is made through the use of personal technique.

I'm a hybrid clicker/keybinder, but I find clicking much more comfortable personally. If you find keybinding to be much for efficient, than hey, great for you, but you shouldn't put others down for using another method just because your elitist egotistical gaming mind says otherwise.

To each their own, but respect each other's preference.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some folks are just clicking impaired ( chuckle )

I am

You seem to be very impartial on this subject, so let me ask you. What's your method while using keybinds to make sure you're using abilities off CD in a PVE situation without losing a GCD by hitting the CD ability too early? Do you look at the bars?

To each their own, but respect each other's preference.

Bingo!

What I have been saying from the beginning

I am a key binder, but I am not so stupid as to think someone else might not do just as well in a different way

The only folks that are wrong here, are the ones saying that one way is the right way for everyone

Greetings everyone,

This thread has reached our maximum post limit, so we have started a new version of this thread so you may continue the discussion.

The debate between Clickers and Keybinders lives on here.

Thank you for feedback!