War Hero Sentinel Video Question

Nyjin

Hi! I'm a War Hero Sentinel and use both Watchman and Focus spec (I have two different setups).

I want to make a video to help other Sentinels (on my server and elsewhere) and show how I play. I noticed there are alot of Watchman videos out there, so I just want an opinion on which video any of you would like me to post?

(I hit 400k and a good amount of kills regularly on both specs, so it's just a matter of preference).

Any opinions would be helpful! I just don't feel like making two separate videos at the moment.

EDIT: Oh, and this REALLY isn't just a bragging post. I just re-read it and it so seems like it...haha.

Edited by Nyjin

I noticed there are alot of Watchman videos out there, so I just want an opinion on which video any of you would like me to post?.

Man, I've read it twice now and I seriously can't understand the question. You want us to suggest other people's videos so you can repost them?

No, I am making my own video.

That quote was me saying I've seen alot of Watchman videos around, so I want an opinion on whether or not I should make a Focus or Watchman one.

Lots of Watchmen, so I don't know if people would want to see a fellow WM or a Focus. That's the crux of it.

Edited by Nyjin

Well best would be to make Vidio where you compare the 2 specs to each other. As I assume you want to make a "Guid" for sentinels in doubt?

So make a vid where you show PvP/PvE footage of you using the different abilities, the damage you what kind of damage and so on >.>

• 2 months later...