The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Open PVP is DEAD

ShaggNasty

Risk ur life had a great world concept. Make illum have towers that take a large force to take give a buff that stays on while the tower is controlled. This buff could be like +5% HP for one faster regenerate for another etc. Every 3 days there is a 3 hour window to take the towers and defend them. This would make for a awesome world pvp with a bonus that lasts for operations etc. After the 3 hours you are done until the next day they reset for control. I know in ryl that was some of the best pvp iv played the large clans form ops groups trying get non guild organized for the sieging.

All these ideas should apply to all the worlds areas and open up the lowbee areas. You should have areas where we quest along side our counter parts. Lets go bio or your game will die.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You big baddie, why don't you go play Mortal Online if you are so gangsta... I bet you'll be right back to a so called 'carebear' game after getting murdered, grief killed and priest camped endlessly.

Games like this are PvE centric, period. Your crowd goes from game to game crying about 'carebear' PvP, but you wouldn't last 1 day in a game designed for hardcore PvP. So stop acting all gansta lean bad.

Humm mortal that good? Sounds like my type of game why arent you playing it and here on this ****** games forum?

Humm mortal that good? Sounds like my type of game why arent you playing it and here on this ****** games forum?

I youtube it, it looked like oblivion, lots of aim less first person sword swinging. Have to do more research on it, but at first glance didn't look that appealing.

Illum world PvP was DOA. I find Bioware reaction to be a good one : remove Illum PvP, get back to the drawing board and make something good. How many other games companies would kill a major "feature" 3 months after launch and acknowledge they did a poor job ?

Now, if only they could improve on their engine and allow for 16vs16 (or more) WZ, things would look brighter... At least, we get a new WZ next month.

Forget Illum how about all areas!!!