Companion Rez needs to be 100% Health

Jerid

There's no reason to currenlty use the Companion Rez ability. (other then pure laziness)

In any situation, you're better off dismissing and resummoning.

The Summon channel takes just as long as the Rez Chanel does

When you summon the companion, they're at 100% HP, but when you Rez your comanoion they only have a small % of HPs, so you end up having to Regen to get their HPs back.

So my suggestion is that when you rez a compaion, they get back up at 100% HP.

Agreed. Either that or the game needs to remember your companion's last HP status and resummon them with 1HP if they're dead. Full HP would probably be simpler though and we've always had that option anyway so we know it doesn't ruin anything.

While on the subject of companions. I'd like to add to this, please make it so when you use your in-combat stealth (Force Cloak / Disappearing Act etc) it automatically clears your companion of all debuffs.

There have been countless times (usually when doing dailies, damn those Eshka) where I use Triage followed by Disappearing Act to ensure I can slip away, but Risha/Guss still has a debuff on them, and it bugs out. It says I'm still in combat despite the fact none of the enemies are even attacking me, so I have to enter combat yet again and kill a monster in order to take myself out of combat. Annoying when you just want to get on your mount or quick travel etc.

I don't know if Bioware intends for me to have to wait on Triage's cooldown and clear my companions too (by then I'm full of DoTs again)... Georg said they want companions to be a positive element to the game, but all this does is make me want to leave my companions on the ship because they hinder me more than help. And it seems more like a bug than a feature because like I said, I'm out of combat for all intents and purposes, but I still have that annoying red circle in the middle of my screen.

Edited by Ashyel

Nevermind.....

You don't need to summon another companion, just dismiss them and resummon. It seems you've been doing it the unnecessarily long way.

I think the OP is just pointing out that reviving a companion is the de facto "stupid way", when it should be preferred way.

It's not a big deal by all means, but it is a polish issue. There are bigger priorities of course.

Edited by Ashyel

You don't need to summon another companion, just dismiss them and resummon. It seems you've been doing it the unnecessarily long way.

I think the OP is just pointing out that reviving a companion is the de facto "stupid way", when it should be preferred way.

It's not a big deal by all means, but it is a polish issue. There are bigger priorities of course.

Yeah, it's right click on their portrait, choose "Dismiss Companion" then just hit the "Call Companion" button in the bottom left of the (now) emplty portrait.

That process takes the same amount of time as "Find companion, right click on him and watch him get back up". (in some cases if you do a lot of kiting/moving it's faster to dismiss)

This is definately NOT something that would be a priority issue over important stuff :p

It's just there's literaly no reason to use rez over dismiss/summon, it's not like companions have "Summoning Sickness" when they get called up.