Remember when you expected early access to start on the 15th?

Potatopower

Well as long as i get in at the 15th the latest ill be happy but if its later i might rage some as when i preordered there was no mention of staggering waves.

It clearly said get Early access the 15th if you preorder

So the 15th my crazytrain will arrive at station if i dont get in

Oh no! How will we live with your pain?

Just remember that as you keep whining on the forums about how many waves there are.

Don't think of it as "I'm not getting in on the 13th", think of it as "I may be getting in prior to the 15th".

You're asking people to be rational, and you should know that's an unrealistic expectation.

Just remember that as you keep whining on the forums about how many waves there are.

Don't think of it as "I'm not getting in on the 13th", think of it as "I may be getting in prior to the 15th".

:eek: Take your logic out of here! We'll have none of that .... :p

Remember this when the majority of people still are not in on the 15th. They are not even through with CE's yet. The snowball is building momentum and Bioware is standing firmly in its path.

Let's not get overly dramatic here.

The only "snowball" that's coming Bioware's way is the massive cash revenue they're going to make.

While I'd like to know, by noon, I'll probably give up and go play Skyrim or something for a few more days until they get this sorted out.

Remember this when the majority of people still are not in on the 15th. They are not even through with CE's yet. The snowball is building momentum and Bioware is standing firmly in its path.

Stop spreading rumours. Your edition has no bearing on when you get EGA, it is based solely on the time you registered your code.

That makes more sense than everything I have ever heard about anything.

It's sad really, the reason we can't have anything nice in this world is because when you try to be nice, you get blowback. Its like feeding a starving dog and he bites your hand off.

Well as long as i get in at the 15th the latest ill be happy but if its later i might rage some as when i preordered there was no mention of staggering waves.

It clearly said get Early access the 15th if you preorder

So the 15th my crazytrain will arrive at station if i dont get in

I can't speak for everyone, but I preordered on the 3rd day that the game was available for preorder (July 24th). Had BioWare decided to start it all on the 15th, the pool selected from would have included this date, meaning I could start on day one along with everyone else. Starting with everyone else means that I have better chances of getting the names that I want for myself and can reserve 1 for my buddy. Also, it means that people will be that much further ahead of me to selecting their legacy name, meaning that it is more likely now that they get my legacy name before I do.

As you can see, I am not upset that we get bonus days, rather then that the odds of me getting my names, which in a game like SWTOR, where story line and personal satisfaction rank high above anything else, IS something to be upset about.

I will get over it, but nevertheless, will change my game experience dramatically.

As you can see, I am not upset that we get bonus days, rather then that the odds of me getting my names, which in a game like SWTOR, where story line and personal satisfaction rank high above anything else, IS something to be upset about.

Do like I did on WoW launch...pick unique names on populated servers, and roll an alt on newly opened servers ASAP.

BTW, my inquisitor is named 'Fail', so I'm happy that I will eventually have Darth Fail running around.

lets just say it some more since ppl don't understand... even the CE ppl.... you MAY play up to 5 days before launch! .....yeah im not seeing anything saying your getting 5 days early access for sure! reading.....is fundamental... :rolleyes: Edited by Motavi

Exact same here :( If I hadn't been legitimately sick last week, I would have called in dead today.

I took vacation time for the weekdays from December 15-19 to get early access. When it moved up to the 13th, it was too late for me to request more time off.

Thank goodness for my understanding wife, who recognizes she'll be a widow for the next week. She's even the one who suggested I go to bed early and play from 4:00 a.m. until it was time to leave for work.