How is this possible??

Mirthadrond

That pretty much highlights that you don't know how to play a bounty hunter, so it's hard to pay attention to the rest of the post.

1: First barrage was both of us unloading with 'death from above', which should have done significant damage.

2: Then, max damage rotation, which WILL max heat. Vent heat. Go through 2nd rotation, slightly modified, with every other shot with tier 1, until heat is maxed again. Now, no choice but to tier 1 until cooled down enough to use other powers.

Can't speak for the other guy, but I was going for max burst damage, and was NOT expecting a long drawn out.... 'fight' ( I say that loosely because he never even attacked back. Not even an interrupt.)

3: Im a PYRO.. i had dots on him the entire time. Push back???? At least some delay in healing? Max my merc can get is 70 % unless bubbled, which lasts 12 seconds.

4: The fight was 1:32 seconds. How do I know?? because that's how much time was left in the match, and I attacked him until the score board came up.

5: Expertise has diminishing returns?? So what exactly is the MAX % buff you can get from it? My 136 gives me 4%.