Corso is lazy

Melkathi

Hey now, lugging all that heavy armor and that big gun get tiring. He saw that you were on fleet and figured it would be a good chance to relax. :D

Next time I carry his things, I expect at least some shooting lessons as compensation :D

There's been times on Coruscant that Corso has glitched out and ditched me and left behind a motionless hologram. My in-game explanation is he took off to hit on one of the barmaid dancers and figured I couldn't tell the difference. I usually don't actually notice for twenty minutes. Edited by Bytemite

There's been times on Coruscant that Corso has glitched out and ditched me and left behind a motionless hologram. My in-game explanation is he took off to hit on one of the barmaid dancers and figured I couldn't tell the difference. I usually don't actually notice for twenty minutes.

My Corso ditching experience were on Tatooine, where Super Corso would jump into the air, straight through the roof and vanish. Probably a crime was being commited somewhere and he had to stop it. Would be nice though if he informd me of his other life and if he didn't run off for crime fighting in the middle of combat.