Marauder adv class tree question.

SgtGiggles

Hey every one well I'm an Annihilation spec Marauder, and I was talking to a friend who plays this and has been playing for a while. He told me to stop going that spec and use a different one becuase Anni Maras never get picked for raids and falsh points at endgame becuase they have bad dps. I'm wondering if this was true, my friend hasent been on for a while so idk if they fixed the anni tree to make it better cuz most others say anni is amazing but usually im just watching videos of pvp not pve.

So im just wondering how anni is for pve and if its bad or not.

Thanks for any replies

Hey every one well I'm an Annihilation spec Marauder, and I was talking to a friend who plays this and has been playing for a while. He told me to stop going that spec and use a different one becuase Anni Maras never get picked for raids and falsh points at endgame becuase they have bad dps. I'm wondering if this was true, my friend hasent been on for a while so idk if they fixed the anni tree to make it better cuz most others say anni is amazing but usually im just watching videos of pvp not pve.

So im just wondering how anni is for pve and if its bad or not.

Thanks for any replies

Either your friend's an idiot (no offense), or the people who wouldn't pick him for a raid because he's anni spec are idiots. Watchman/annihilation spec is by far the best raid spec, and arguably the best for pvp as well. I go between watchman and focus spec for pvp, but watchman all the way for raids. You heal the group with zen, camoflage dmg immunity is super helpful on bosses like gharj, have the best single target dmg over long durations (bosses), and have shorter cd on your interrupt and 0m force leap (sorno interrupting in KP) in wm/anni. Focus/rage spec might be better for the turret encounter on the Kaon FP. Yeah, stay with anni.

Either your friend's an idiot (no offense), or the people who wouldn't pick him for a raid because he's anni spec are idiots. Watchman/annihilation spec is by far the best raid spec, and arguably the best for pvp as well. I go between watchman and focus spec for pvp, but watchman all the way for raids. You heal the group with zen, camoflage dmg immunity is super helpful on bosses like gharj, have the best single target dmg over long durations (bosses), and have shorter cd on your interrupt and 0m force leap (sorno interrupting in KP) in wm/anni. Focus/rage spec might be better for the turret encounter on the Kaon FP. Yeah, stay with anni.

Thanks for the reply, ya like i said he hasent played for a while now becuase he was sick of classes being imbalanced, i just came on to day to check out the new update and i was talking to him about it.

But im glad anni is all around good its what i was looking for in a class.

Wait, some elitist scum prohibit people from a fp or op because of the spec they took? really? Certain fights carnage has issues, but other than that, I can't see not wanting somebody because of a spec, even for those few fights. I am glad I haven't met idiots like that on the server I play.

Thanks for the reply, ya like i said he hasent played for a while now becuase he was sick of classes being imbalanced, i just came on to day to check out the new update and i was talking to him about it.

But im glad anni is all around good its what i was looking for in a class.

Sounds like your friend has a major case of PEBKAC, the class is arguably the best dps in the game right now.