New Champ Comm Prices?

Oblivionlw

Is anyone else confused as to this royal screw up. I hate to be frank, but BW you are really dropping the ball here. You've continuously been letting me and most others down, and you continue to keep dropping the ball.

Let me do some 3rd grade arithmetic for you, (I am not trying to be an *** or troll, but I'm just being upfront, because this is just disturbing).

The new PvP scheme allows you to buy 1 Champion commendation for 120 Warzone Comms. Interesting.... Why 120? Well, let's go to the white board.

How many Champ comms do we get from a Champ bag? Well my dear Watson that would be 7 comms. What's a 120 x 7, that my friends is 840 Warzone commendations.

Now lets head back to the white board, what is 200 Warzone commendations + 200Merc Comms(30x10x2 Warzone Comms)? Well that my friends is 800 Warzone comms!

Whoever decided on the numbers here, totally DROPPED the ball on this one. The idea of PvP in Starwars has sooooo much potential and all I see is a disappointment.

So in the End, the new system is Flawed, 7 Champ comms straight, or a Champ Bag where you get 7 Champ comms AND 15 Cent comms, AND Credits! Decisions Decisions. I can see where if I needed 1 Champ comm then I'd spend the 120 Warzone comms, but seriously, I dont need cent comms, I just need Champ comms, so WHY are you making it so EXPENSIVE for me to get what I want! This just doesn't make any sense.

Thanks!

It's supposed to be that way. You can buy Solo commendations whenever you are only missing a few for your next piece. They are giving players another option, but it doesn't mean it has to be the best one.

I think they screwed uP and added a Rank 50 requirement to buy champ coms lol.

I think they screwed uP and added a Rank 50 requirement to buy champ coms lol.

Yep...I opened 3 bags...did not get any champ comes and I can't buy them at my valor rank of 36.

So now the daily and weekly is totally pointless since I already have all cent gear. My gear will stay the same till I reach 50 now.

Is this working as intended?

Whoever decided on the numbers here, totally DROPPED the ball on this one. The idea of PvP in Starwars has sooooo much potential and all I see is a disappointment.

Thanks!

If you've come to this game just for the pvp then I'm sorry, but you had the wrong impression on what you thought this game was. Just think, three maps compared to 50 levels of questing.

Dropping the ball when it comes to anything pvp related won't mean the end to this game (not that you said it, but you're dancing along those lines).

So just relax a little bit and give it a rest.

Edited by Draeb

Yep...I opened 3 bags...did not get any champ comes and I can't buy them at my valor rank of 36.

So now the daily and weekly is totally pointless since I already have all cent gear. My gear will stay the same till I reach 50 now.

Is this working as intended?

Bull. I just opened a bag at Valor Rank 36, and received both sets of commendation.

Bull. I just opened a bag at Valor Rank 36, and received both sets of commendation.

It might be a bug for some players....but if you mouse the champ com on the vendor it says "valor rank 50 required" and you can't purchase it.

Also the champ slot is still there when you open a bag but it's blacked out...so you might have only thought you were getting champ coms.