**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sooo.... just finished my loremaster achievement in WoW.... now i'll just wait with oher 14/12 guys and girls....

My wow account has been frozen since 2 months in to Cataclysm. That game did die real hard at the latest expansion..

Feels a little saad though, have been playing since spring 2005.

Same here. Gonna pack my one-year-old full of milk and oatmeal and put him to bed at 8:30pm. Gave the wife some lovin' last night and so I'm good for another couple of days. No one will bother me tonight.

HAHA ive just dropped the wife off at work, and have started drinking, (cant pick her up now /shame) just need an invite now

My wow account has been frozen since 2 months in to Cataclysm. That game did die real hard at the latest expansion..

Feels a little saad though, have been playing since spring 2005.

You lasted longer than me. But I took Wotlk off(only played it in beta), came back for Cat, played exactly a month.

i am 12-13-2011 / 13-12-2011

and still not in. still receiving "not registered" error and still yet to receive any e-mails from origin and or bioware/EA ... so i decided if I am not in by midnight tomorrow. I am going w/ original plan and not only returning pre-order but also waiting to buy until the new year when i can read more user reviews and see if this new born mmorpg can even get up and running as opposed to the current crawl everyone is enuring atm.