KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

So redeemed 12/12 and not in, seems that last wave got stuck in the middle of 12, haven't seem any mention to the waves of today in the devblog unfortunally.

Well i just realized there are some ppol that redeemed on 13 stating they where in in last wave, i assume it must be because im from GMT+1 and the may be Americans or something

Edited by norrect

A lot more people must be getting in. These forums are finally tolerable to navigate through.

12/13 and getting anxious. :)

just us really late preorders.. sucks i had the code but was on a navy vessel.. only got back the 10th of this month and realized i need to enter the code.. FML

12/13 pre-order from Origin here, still haven't received EGA or my code from Origin.

I'm at work today, but it looks like I'll be using a vacation day on Monday!

On another note, thanks to those in the pre-live community on a recommendation for a new laptop, I should be receiving it today from New Egg, crossing my fingers everything works out of the box on it. :cool:

hahahahahahaha....they got me too....that awesome. I hate twitter!!!!!

They almost had me, I actually clicked on the twitter link (first time ever) to see if I could see their feeds without being a member.

F Twitter.