**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the Decemberist migration come to this thread then! For many days now we Decemberists have wandered the wilderness of EGA in darkness. Now we have been forced from our native thread and into this thread of heathens. LET MY PEOPLE GO!

HERE HERE! *cheers*

Hope it is the last wave in those hellish 5 minutes. I want all of you to get in. I love this community.

Aww ty. Dec 13th.... cooooome one let me play today.... Sooooo close. If I'd known this was a time thing I wouldn't have waited 4 days to input my code :/

Edited by Ghengis_John

The funny thing is, I waited until the day early release started, to place my pre-order. So what was that, Tuesday? I literally just received my game via UPS. So Amazon and UPS wins, me and Bioware's early release fail.

Oh, and on a unrelated topic, just got an e-mail, Rift misses me and they have given me 30 days free. Like they say, love the one your with! ;)

Dec 13th will be 4 waves

8 am to 9 am

9 am to 10 am

10 am to 11 am

11 am to 12 am

and so on just to make us wait a little longer

Thats a killer time machine you got.

But your doing it wrong. Your're supposed to go 3 days into the future not back to the 13th. :cool:

Go Go Go 3k+ pages this time Decemberists

Averren will be a killjoy and close this thread long before that. He must be a new CSM. Haven't seen him before. You have to be something to close the most positive and largest thread in the 'General' forums.

I feel like a little kid. I keep refreshing the code redemption page waiting to see the change...

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Let the Decemberist migration come to this thread then! For many days now we Decemberists have wandered the wilderness of EGA in darkness. Now we have been forced from our native thread and into this thread of heathens. LET MY PEOPLE GO!

We stand behind you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.