**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

Want to stagger the launch so it goes smooth?

No problem.

Want to reward the early adopters that helped get some cash in for devs?

No problem at all.

Launch waves in accordance to the volume of pre-orders in each time frame?

That's ok.

Not giving ANY information of how and when people are getting their invites?

Not ok.

Leaving players out of teh game while people are already almost level 50?

Absolutely not ok.

Playing with us and our money (really, is my December money worth less than July money)?

This is getting pretty damn annoying.

I pre-ordered my game in October and I payed the whole 54.99 EUROS (That's roughly 71.8 Dollars). Retailers only sent the codes (the pre order ones) on December 12th.

I didn't mind to wait a couple days to get EGA. But we get to 15th, everyone was supposed to be in, not really. I wait for 16th, its 16:00 in the afternoon, 1 day worth of pre orders are invited, and then NOTHING. Nothing at all for 3 and a half hours. Are you kidding me?

You have to be kidding me.

Did you guys not know how many pre orders you had? Did you not prepare in advance for the volume of players waiting to play the game? Did you have ANY idea of how many servers were needed to house all EGA players?

I'm not even going to start the launch itself. If it is like this now, I can only imagine what is going to happen on Tuesday.

In the end, I really don't mind waiting more days, but the total lack of communication, lack of respect for paying costumers and no vision whatsoever of what was going to happen.

No Russ servers? no Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Slavic servers?

You didnt have to voice-over to other languages, you just had to make a few servers for everyone.

Now you have incredible queues on many servers because not only they are not big enough to house everyone, but also because country communities were forced to share servers with everyone else.

I sincerely hope this all comes together and that in January no one remembers these very rough days anymore, but Bioware, despite all the fantastic work you have been doing in this game for the past few years, there is much to do and the way all this has started is definitely a BIG hindrance to the future of the game.

/wait for EGA

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just great 2 waves behind us... 2,5h between waves and 9 DEC still NO INV.... so when i get inv ill be in 3-4h QUE to the server ... change server.. yea right...whole guild play there and whole Polish aliance play here... GZ GZ BIOWARE... nice u need more time for inv ppl from 2 weaks than u needed for 4 months... just great.. another day was wasted.

I think there is a difrence between a product code and a pre order code

srry but i dont understand what u mean...

i used the serial in the mail in order to redeem the code... it worked fine

so i have the pre order with the item under the pre order option of the acc,

the redeem code listed as"done" in the redeem option

but in the main page of the acc isnt checked!

im realy angry for a game ..my god i guess there is a first time for everything

What is the deal with this already? Checking server status and there is only 3 US severs with Heavy populations, given during peak this is a different story. They just added several more severs in the past 24 hours and I am sure there will be several more to come. This is becoming ridiculous, Invite waves are being sent in 1-2 preorder date increments? Really are you BW telling me that there were more preorders between Dec 7 - 15 than there was in the month of July? Also, why does it seem that most recent servers are PVE? Lets see some more PVP severs.

I have been patience and fairly understanding about this whole "Undisclosed" situation, but this is starting to out of hand. Why weren't more severs online from the start? It seems this would have spread loads in a better fashion. JUST HURRY UP WITH IT ALREADY.