**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

when did you add your code..thats what they count from. Some folks got it early and didnt register their code for a month or longer, sometimes due to the retailers fault.

Tell me about it. I pre-ordered on July 21st and didn't realize I had to register my code until a couple days ago. Beyond annoyed. Mostly at myself.:mad:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chillax!

they said that their preorder graph was like 2 mountains with a big flat between them.

december has a lot of orders, not sure if it has more than july. It took them a bit more to finish july but they were only doing 4 waves a day then. yesterday they sent 8 waves i think?

1 each hour instead of every 2. Im sure they will put in every effort to put inn as many players as fast as possib.

if the 8th dec got in, maybe it had peak orders. maybe the 9th has less.

anyways fingers crossed

Dec. 10th. Look at Rockjaw's twitter. He told a guy that registered yesterday that he should be in today. I didn't get in on the first wave, so I'd just chill and wait through the waves. Hopefully we don't slip through the cracks like some people have :(

Pff I bought & redeemed my code on the 2/12 ... because of some SWTOR sitebug my Origin code didn't add himself automaticly after redeeming. So I needed to contact support, they answered me 4 days later to say they need proofs, this & that via e-mail. Again 3-4 days of waiting until they read my e-mail. The day they added my code manually to my account was on 12/12 ... 10 days after my redeeming.. :( Not fair if I don't get an invite today.

Yesterday my account got locked, been calling 15 straight hours via Skype, at 2AM i finally went into the Waiting Queue, -> 4 hours later <- they answered and my problem got fixed. Payed €9 to call. So please invite me today (

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.