New Corellia Dailies in 1.2!

Sharpiie

As many of you may know from watching the Guild Summit stream, they will be introducing a new set of daily quests on the planet Corellia. What is your guys opinion on this? Do you think there will be a new currency of daily commendations, or will it be the same currency, just a different planet. If it's the same currency, I think it'll just allow for more earnings per day in terms of daily commendations and credits, but that may be a problem because people can save up their daily commendations in order to buy the new best in slot gear the day it comes out. So what are your thoughts? Do you think it'll be a brand new currency? Or will it add on to the current daily commendations currency?

good.

I'd like to see even more planets opening up down the line for dailies as well.

it would kill some of the boredom that comes with doing the same ones every day.

Dailies are great for keeping the cashflow going at endgame ... especially for solo or crafter style players.

Corellia dailies are long overdue. They should have made the existing Heroic 4's and 2's give daily commendations from the start. More people might have actually finished the planet, and would have started running hard modes with their modded gear having full level 50 blue armor/mod/enh - plus would have had a head start on daily comms.

Just having an influx of level 50's would help the people that can't find enough people to get a group, and breathe some life into that place - which had a decent ending I thought.

I would LOVE to see the numbers on how many players actually completed all of the 4's on Voss and Corellia. Even in a really good guild, it was tough to get people to run them.

I would like Correllia dailies, but at the same time I was hoping to get dailies for the new planet. Maybe Belsavis dailies = correllia dailies as ilum dailies = new planet dailies, but just another tier.

If they stick to the same tokens maybe the new dailies will offer twice as much while the next tier daily rewards cost twice as much so it will still be the same amount but the new players just hitting 50 can get the lower daily gear much faster.

Looks like you guys think that the Corellia dailies commendations will be the same currency. So looks like now is the time to farm dailies so you guys can get your gear on the first day! Edited by Sharpiie

Looks like you guys think that the Corellia dailies commendations will be the same currency. So looks like now is the time to farm dailies so you guys can get your gear on the first day!

What new gear are we going to be able to buy with daily coms?

Same gear people can currently buy? Just higher tier?

Probably the same gear that you can buy with Daily Commendations you get from Belsavis and Ilum now:

Rakatta Earpieces, Rakatta Implants and a speeder.

Along with L50 purple quality base armour mods (Armour, Hilts and Scopes).

All can be found on the vendor at Ilum.

Edited by Tarka

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.