BW Forum vs censorship, freedom of speech

Terebor

Its nice to see that you fellas are soooo dedicated to close threads or delete single posts you dont like...i really hope you put up as much effort in making this 200m$ pile of code in to something thats worth beeing called Star Wars.

i count the minutes until you guys close this Thread :)

Btw i'm great at ignoring Trolls...so don't even try :p

Edited by Terebor

Its nice to see that you fellas are soooo dedicated to close threads or delete single posts you dont like...i really hope you put up as much effort in making this 200m$ pile of code in to something thats worth beeing called Star Wars.

This isn't a public forum - you don't have freedom of speech here.

no such thing as freedom of speech on a private forum. you agree to bide by their rules. stop posting crap that gets deleted. there are plenty of discussions about the state of the game that do not get deleted. if yours are,then you broke a rule. get over it

Freedom of Speech guarantees that the US Gov't won't make any laws restricting speech. Nobody ever guaranteed you could be a d-bag at someone's private property without consequences. Besides, you agreed to be bound by their rules when you signed up.

TL:DR: less QQ more pew pew

Hello everyone,

We understand that sometimes you may not agree with thread closures and other moderation actions, but discussing it on the forums is not allowed. We ask that any feedback regarding moderation - both positive and negative - be emailed to communitysupport@swtor.com so your concerns can be addressed one-on-one.

We have closed this thread, as discussion of moderation is not permitted, but we do encourage you to send us your feedback!

Thanks!