Best Name/Title/Legacy combos: gogo

Tadshackles

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main's name in SWG was Sinnaman Shoogar.

Since TOR takes place thousands of years before, I created his ancestors.

Unlocked the Shoogar Legacy. My main is Taybelle, and I have alts named Kaine and Dommino.

A friend of mine told me about a toon on her other server: Captain Mal Reynolds

I was hoping to go for that on my server, but of course Mal, Malcolm, and Reynolds (as a first name, to at least be Captain Reynolds) were already taken. So I just have a Mal lookalike with a completely unrelated name instead.

Wait, what is this Legacy stuff?

How do you get a Legacy name?

Pardon the noobiness, I just started playing 3 days ago.

At the end of Chapter One (around level 30), you'll be asked to create a Legacy name. This name will be used for all of your characters on that server. There's currently no way to change it, so be careful.

My main's name in SWG was Sinnaman Shoogar.

Since TOR takes place thousands of years before, I created his ancestors.

Unlocked the Shoogar Legacy. My main is Taybelle, and I have alts named Kaine and Dommino.

Your family sounds like a bunch of exotic dancers lol.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
my alt is named Scruffee Nerfherder.

Is he the janitor? ;P

I have a female Chiss merc, wearing red & green attire/pistol crystal colors, named "Mary-chissmas"

I saw someone whose legacy name was "Companion" so that it would be potentially confusing to target him if it's reading like, "Bobs Companion".

Another good one I saw was:

Name - "Whore"

Legacy Title - "For Hire"

I really tried to get Dan so I could be Lt. Dan, but someone beat me to it. I do have Sgt. Peppers though. Someone on my server is Diarrhea, Throne Breaker.

Does that happen to be on ToFN? I know a guy who's alt is called Diarrhea. And he did mention the Throne Breaker with that name once.

As for me, a thread about my name is up here already so won't post it again :)

Edited by Aerilas

No wonder BW got rid of the name at the top of your screen, except in instances that you are the story owner.

Should have rolled on a RP-PVE server. Too late now... impossible to transfer everyone over.

My BH: Republic's most wanted (class title), wanted dead or alive(bounty hunter association title). Fits perfectly.

Smuggler; Captain (class title), for hire (bounty hunter association). Makes complete sense for a smuggler.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.