Merc Pyro and interrupt

XyriusSES

The pyro dots can be cured.

Dots no longer stops people from capping.

We have no interrupt

then for goodness sake please make the fire weaken incoming healing, or un-curable with talents.

No, because I like my class the way it is and an addition would mean something else gets nerfed.

That's wrong, nothing need to be nerfed in exchange or you have to nerf all other specs too at every class because everybody else has an interrupt.

That's wrong, nothing need to be nerfed in exchange or you have to nerf all other specs too at every class because everybody else has an interrupt.

Maybe, maybe not. Either way, I do just fine without.

Edited by Ciry

it amazing how dim and short sighted you can be. one could only imagine what "just fine" amounts to in your lil mind.

Wow, tell a guy his class is fine without him needing more and he has a tantrum.

Just fine for me amounts to almost always topping the charts in damage/kills/and objectives. Perhaps you should be asking for hints and tips rather than crying about needing more talents. There are plenty of good merc and pvp guides out there and people willing to share their knowledge with you if you don't act like a spoiled brat.

really?

I want a real stun.

I want a 30m ranged attack.

I want a way to avoid knock backs easier.

I want another decent gap closer, be it a pull or another leap.

But i don't need any of those things to do just fine playing my class nor do i cry about it on forums and make pointless threads.

really?

I want a real stun.

I want a 30m ranged attack.

I want a way to avoid knock backs easier.

I want another decent gap closer, be it a pull or another leap.

But i don't need any of those things to do just fine playing my class nor do i cry about it on forums and make pointless threads.

I want a shark with lasers attached to their heads!!!!

gimme gimme gimme

Wow, tell a guy his class is fine without him needing more and he has a tantrum.

Just fine for me amounts to almost always topping the charts in damage/kills/and objectives. Perhaps you should be asking for hints and tips rather than crying about needing more talents. There are plenty of good merc and pvp guides out there and people willing to share their knowledge with you if you don't act like a spoiled brat.

see there you go being a short sighted lil girl again. there is a whole separate side to this game aside from pvp, pve. some of us do that along side pvp. topping damage/kills in a WZ is not hard at all what so ever as pyro, so your point there is moot since it has ZERO to do with interrupting. being one of two ACs (our mirror is the other) in the entire game with out a form of interrupting a cast or channel that IS NOT TIED TO A CC is BS.

the merc AC in general needs the interrupt, but you wouldnt know anything about that would you?

Edited by STD_Skindancer

see there you go being a short sighted lil girl again. there is a whole separate side to this game aside from pvp, pve. some of us do that along side pvp. topping damage/kills in a WZ is not hard at all what so ever as pyro, so your point there is moot since it has ZERO to do with interrupting. being one of two ACs (our mirror is the other) in the entire game with out a form of interrupting a cast or channel that IS NOT TIED TO A CC is BS.

the merc AC in general needs the interrupt, but you wouldnt know anything about that would you?

Your entire remark is moot since my response was only an answer to your question about what I consider just fine.

I've spent plenty of time as Arsenal, Pyro, and hybrids and lets be honest, PVE doesn't require anything but a face roll over the keyboard so you don't need an interrupt for that. I've gone through all the ops without one, so can you.

Your entire remark is moot since my response was only an answer to your question about what I consider just fine.

I've spent plenty of time as Arsenal, Pyro, and hybrids and lets be honest, PVE doesn't require anything but a face roll over the keyboard so you don't need an interrupt for that. I've gone through all the ops without one, so can you.

so basically what your saying is that you wouldnt be able to get a clue if someone handed it to you...thanks for playing!

so basically what your saying is that you wouldnt be able to get a clue if someone handed it to you...thanks for playing!

I guess not but hey, you can get an interrupt by rerolling another class :D

if you wanted an interrupt as a pyro spec you should have rolled a powertech pyrotech instead.

if you add an interrupt at the end of the tree, this would end up meaning that powertechs would have 3 interrupts. kinda OP if you ask me

and yes its 3, they have quell for short ranged interrupting, and jet charge for long range interrupting, and now you want to give them a 3rd one?

please know your mechanics before you post

For Pyrotech Mercenary, it would certainly be a welcomed addition to have a ranged interrupt.

Agreed!

Grenades are a ranged interrupt! Albeit AOE's (grenades, dfa, etc.) are not as easy to use as pushing a button, grenades can give us another root or another interrupt.

Edited by jamescam