Pureblood agent?

JCommando

Wasn't sure where to put this either in the story forum or this one.

Is this possible? I dunno I may just roll one once the legacy system comes out I was wondering this in terms of canon.. am I slapping lore in the face by doing this? I can't remember if there aren't any non-force using purebloods..

Edited by JCommando

Lore has already established Sith Purebloods with weak force sensitivity such that they can't even use the Force do exist and have been kicked down to low-ranking positions. So, yes, it is possible to have a SB as an Imperial Agent.

Lore has already established Sith Purebloods with weak force sensitivity such that they can't even use the Force do exist and have been kicked down to low-ranking positions. So, yes, it is possible to have a SB as an Imperial Agent.

I'm guessing thats why they could have been slaves too. Thanks for clearing that up.

Btw u do need to have a lvl 50 PB to unlock that right?

Meaning if I want to make a sorc miraluka ill need to first lvl a sage miraluka OR spend an obsene amount of money -.-?

When you get a race of a class to 50 you can use that race for any future characters you create.

Example: I got my Sorcerer to 50 and he's a pureblood. The race barrier has been lifted on all other classes. I can make a pureblood agent, Jedi etc.

They also said you could buy it but it would cost a lot.

mt...

Edited by TKMaster