I want Vette for my Sentinel. Legacy, make this happen.

Asphen

Man. Kira Carson needs to go. They modeled her directly after someone's RL annoying girlfriend.

I also have a Muarauder. If I had my choice with Legacy abilities, I'd have the Saber-Staff girls duel to the death for my amusement (I do think Kira would win though), and then keep Vette for all my questing needs.

Legacy, make this happen. Let us use companions form our other characters.

(I guess this post also makes me a Sarah Silverman fan.)

Edited by Asphen

I had pitched the idea a while back on the suggestion box for a "friend of a friend" concept in the legacy system to let characters kinda borrow each others companions.. maybe even create a few little companion dialogs or cross character romances or something.

This would also help optimize your companions to the crew skills you actually have.

Id love to be able to mix and match some of the other companions around.

Some of them do know each other, which gave me the idea (one of the others makes a brief cameo in one of the knight characters story progressions)

Edited by thepilk

Man. Kira Carson needs to go. They modeled her directly after someone's RL annoying girlfriend.

I also have a Muarauder. If I had my choice with Legacy abilities, I'd have the Saber-Staff girls duel to the death for my amusement (I do think Kira would win though), and then keep Vette for all my questing needs.

Legacy, make this happen. Let us use companions form our other characters.

(I guess this post also makes me a Sarah Silverman fan.)

Blizz FTW.