Power Shot

Rail Shot

Power Shot

Rail Shot

Power Shot

Rail Shot

Power Shot

Rail Shot

Heheh what a lame, u made my day:-P Ltp better... coz u will get heavy nefr soon & no more 2 buttons noobish spam for U. & thats good:->

Edited by prokonto

I think you mean:

incindiary missile

Rail Shot

Wait 2 seconds

Interrupted

Wait 2 seconds

Power Shot

Aw crap, no proc

Wait 2 seconds

Interrupted

Wiat 2 seconds

Interrupted

Wait 2 seconds

Interrupted

Wait 2 seconds

Power Shot

Aw crap, no proc

Wait 2 seconds

Power Shot

Whew... off cool down

Rail Shot

Aw crap, should have healed

Dead

Going that deep into Pyro and still wanting to play a turret spec tells me two things.

The OP is either a troll or doesn't understand the difference in playstyles among the talent trees.

For starters.. Pyro is for mobility, dotting up and LoS'ing your enemy and/or spec Powertech Pyro which are much more superior in everything compared to a Pyro Merc.

Not taking Thermal Detonator is kinda.. yeah! you know what I mean.

Speccing Pyro is so you won't get interrupted every 3 button clicks.

A Pyro mostly only uses Death from Above and Unload, because you don't want to lock yourself down and by that signing your death warrant by standing still and casting Power Shot.

As we're allowed to play however we want, you might as well make a 30 Arsenal spec without tracer missile or something nice like that!

If you want a builld mainly based on prototype particle accelerator proc try that

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300ZMIkdM0bZfhrbzGbM.1

Use High velocity gaz cylinder.

The key of this build is incendiary missile can proc terminal velocity so effectively you get both heat reduction mechanism from both trees. Maybe one of the strongest DPS build for merc.

If ur going for high velocity gas cylinder then why use sweltering heat? :o

edit:You do realise ur only missiles to proc the terminal velocity talent are incendiary missile(25 heat each one),fusion missile(33 heat) and unload(big cd)?Thermal detonator is the hardest hitting ability in pyro spec(im in almost full bm,missing boots and it crits for 4.6k).You also lose energy rebounder which is super useful talent imo.Last,why on earth ull skill system caliberations?If your going for alacrity gear then be my guest but if ur not,4% doesnt change rly anything(tried system caliberations and critical reaction talent from bodyguard tree for fun using eliminators set and guess what,my powershot from 1.5 cast became 1.37 OP!!!).As much as id love to be able to use the velocity cylinder AND to be able to kite effectively,i dont think thats possible.CGC boosts not only ur rapid shots but also ur mobility(700+ hits on rapid shots with sometimes dot ticking for 1k o.o).Ah and not to forget this,you lose also 30% dmg from burnout talent(its like a passive execute if hes at 30% and lower u just CANT lose if its not a class that clears dots or a marauder)

P.S:I am reffering to the spec above my post

Edited by Afraid