Legacy Name prompt

terminova

Please put an option to stop it from popping up every time I open my skill tree, zone into a planet/ship/fleet, login to my character etc. It's annoying.

While I like the idea of the Legacy system, I do not like what Bioware states the Legacy system means for all of your characters on a single server.

Edited by terminova

Please put an option to stop it from popping up every time I open my skill tree, zone into a planet/ship/fleet, login to my character etc. It's annoying.

It would be easier to have an opt out for the Legacy system - but hey....

While I like the idea of the Legacy system, I do not like what Bioware states the Legacy system means for all of your characters on a single server.

You can have any characters on any server - The Legacy name applies to all characters on that server; but you can play on any server; you'll just get a new legacy name.

If you don't like it on other characters - just don't show it.

It would be easier to have an opt out for the Legacy system - but hey....

No, I just want an option to not have it pop up constantly. It's similar, but allows the player to create a Legacy name later if they want without being bothered constantly by pop-up windows.

You can have any characters on any server - The Legacy name applies to all characters on that server; but you can play on any server; you'll just get a new legacy name.

No, I understand how the Legacy name works, I don't need it explained to me, and suggesting one plays on different servers because of the Legacy system is...there are no words.

If you don't like it on other characters - just don't show it.

As stated initially, I'd rather just have an option to have the prompt window stop popping up constantly.

Edited by terminova