BH nerf...

Matters

Normally I don't care about being nerfed but man I sure hope they don't change tracer missile. I know a lot of people hate it but I really enjoy the playstyle of my mercenary. Adding a cd to it would pretty just make you use rapid shots when it's on cd and what's the fun in that and it will also make it close to being free since you will be dissipating heat. Hopefully it is a nerf to something else.

I don't think they will add a CD. From my perspective (Sentinel/Marauder) I think it would be justified to increase the cast time by a LITTLE bit, that's all.

Even with enough alacrity to cast a tracer in approx 1.25 seconds I still get interrupted at least 50% of the time with a melee glowy stick on me. Increasing cast time would make us a sitting duck. Against a well geared marauder/sentinel our situation is already pretty hopeless... every time I'm about to kill a marauder they pop invincishield and wtflolfacestomp me for 9k in 2 swings even wearing champ gear with t2/3 pve mods & enhancements.

Edited by Patrickgf

Normally I don't care about being nerfed but man I sure hope they don't change tracer missile. I know a lot of people hate it but I really enjoy the playstyle of my mercenary. Adding a cd to it would pretty just make you use rapid shots when it's on cd and what's the fun in that and it will also make it close to being free since you will be dissipating heat. Hopefully it is a nerf to something else.

quite why you felt this was deserving of its own thread is beyond me, Its not like theres plethora of its it true are we being nerfed thought threads already :rolleyes:

This is Simple.. cancel your account for the next 28 days and give them somthing to think about.

BH accounts for at least 20% of my servers population. the anwser is not letting gaming companies just do what they think will be best then having to fix it after the fact of us sucking for months, Cancel is very easy head to your account setting and send a message they will actually give a notice to.:)