Who would you have as a companion?

swcfrost

either

Kenobi from aNH for that wise wizard who trains me in the force having no prior experience with it.

or

Chebacca. Everywhere I go people be looking at me. No one would mess with me, regardless of class, unless they have a mandalorian or trandoshan in their crew.

or

R2D2 -nuff said

or

Corran Horn - Wingman and jedi friend.

this is in no particular order.

as far as romancable options? Either the twi'leks helping out the pod racers in tPM or Juno Eclipse as shes the only blonde female I can think of in the universe. probably take the twi'leks though.

Kory, the little redhead from the start of the inquisitor story, obviously the story would have to be changed so the inquisitor can stop overseer Harkun killing her. I reckon if it was changed so the inquisitor saves her life and then claims her as a slave it could work, but Zash would have to walk in and okay it.

Would go like this:

"Lord Zash, this slave absorbed my lightning bolts preventing this weaklings death"-Harkun

"Why waste effort murdering her when she could still have a use to me"-Inquisitor

"Oh, you mean like a slave? very well, Harkun let this acolyte keep his(her) slave"-Zash

Then she'd be kept in the slave pens on korriban until you finish Dromund Kaas where she would be transferred straight to your ship as a non-combat companion.