SWTOR Liquor and Beer List

lordhelmos

On Ebonhawk, I find myself engaging in quite a bit of tavern RP. When I order drinks in a Cantina, my character is quite the socialite and social butterfly; so over the course of several RP sessions I found myself creating a full menu of unique drinks that my characters order at bars. I figured I'd share my list with the community and start up a SWTOR liquor list to spice things up around the bar scene and add a bit of social flare to tavern/cantina RP in general.

Belsavian Rainbow Fish:

A very large fruity drink that consists of several colorful liquors of blues, greens, oranges, and reds, that are layered on top of each other without being mixed. The drink is topped by a cobbler of assorted belsavian jungle fruit slices and comes in a large glass or ivory goblet.

Astrolite MX:

A very light astromech droid themed liquor. It is customary to serve it with ice cubes that have holo-lights inside of them that cause them to change colors. There is a heavy duty version called Astrolite DX: Full Throttle that is popular among pilots as well. Astrolite is 100% brewed and manufactured by droids.

Nexu Nexus:

An orange light mixer and liquor that is very tangy in taste. Themed after the wild nexu.

Fury:

A fiery red liquor that is notorious for invoking belligerent behavior and starting bar fights. The liquor is named as it is because it is said to even cause Jedi to lose their cool. The liquor is considered contraband in most republic bars due to it's questionable ingredients, but welcome in many Imperial establishments, especially those on the outer rim and near Hutta space. Fury is also highly flammable.

Tattooine Sunrise:

A favorite at most bars that includes a strong red liquor layered on top of a yellowish one. Flavor crystals are places at the bottom of the glass to give it a "sandy" look.

Republic Red Stripe:

A popular tap beer that is served at most republic bars. It is amber in color and a pitcher is usually called a "Big Red."

Yaargwaar:

A wookie distilled kshyyykian liquor that is created with the blood of several different game animals. Dropping a shot of Yaargwwar into a glass of Republic Red Stripe is known as a "Bloody Soldier."

Fixer 121:

A popular smuggler drink that is high proof and cheap. Fixer 121 also comes in a top shelf version called Fixer 121: Deadbox edition.

Bo-Bones Brandy:

A favorite in the smuggler's underground, a bottle is usually popped to celebrate the completion of a big job.

Master's Mind:

A very light and clear liquor that was originally designed to be a running joke towards the Jedi Order. The bottle is designed with a reverse screw top that only force sensitives can open from the inside. It also comes in a plasteel bottle so it is very hard to break. The drink became more popular when it was smuggled out to the Sith patrons in Imperial space.

Manaan Blue Drop:

A very pricy and exotic drink that consists of a clear sapphire liquid with hexagonal ice cubes. It usually comes in a glass more decorative than an Alderaanian chandelier. It is a very smooth and elegant drink that is popular among high credit patrons.

Mandalorian Black:

A dark and hard liquor that is almost always taken straight. It is extremely strong and it's potency can be smelled from a room away. There is also a top shelf version that is more potent called "Mandalorian Black and Iron."

Twin Sisters of Ryloth: Blue Lekku Edition:

A blue colored mixer with a light berry taste, used in Cosmic Martinis. Usually just called blue dancer.

Twin Sisters of Ryloth: Green Lekku Edition:

A green colored mixer with a tangy and sour taste, used in Cosmic Martinis. Usually just called green dancer.

Master and Padawan: ****N/A****

A non-alcoholic beer that comes in a light yellow. Usually served at Cantinas near Jedi temples and establishments. A smuggler stealing a crate full of Master and Padawan usually takes it as a sign of a bad day just beginning.

Zeltron Pink Nebula:

This drink consists of a cloudy pink liquid served in an hourglass or V shaped class. The drink is usually topped with cream and served with a Zeltron cherry. These drinks usually act as a symbol of affection from one partner to another. The special Zeltron recipie also causes ingredients in the drink to change flavor based on the saliva or pheromones of the drinker. A common act for Pink Nebula drinkers and their partners would be for one partner to take a sip of the drink, then kiss the other partner so the drink passes from one partner to the other through the lips. This completely changes the flavor of the drink depending on the partners involved. Most patrons usually believe getting that a bad taste from sharing a pink nebula is a sign of incompatibility between partners; others say it always tastes good no matter who you share it with.

Tall Moff Stout:

A very dark and opaque imperial brew normally found on Dromund Kaas, although privateers have started smuggling it out to republic outposts and popular bars as well. Usually comes in a tall glass and pours with a frothy top. A pitcher is usually called a "Grand Moff."

The Jade Emperor:

An emerald colored liquor with a smooth finish that is popular in Imperial Space. To take a shot of Jade Emperor then spit it on the ground in public is seen as an insult to the empire.

Darkest Darth:

A solid black liquor with red fumes. It is extremely strong and the bottle is usually tapped with a vibro-coil going down the center of it. The coil activates once the bottle is open and shocks anyone who isn't proficient with force lightning if they touch it. It is customary to serve the liquor in special glasses with the same vibro-coil, giving the drink a electrifying taste that is similar to carbonation from some... while being a bit more painful for others. Smugglers who steal crates of Darkest Darth find it an amusing tool to prank newbies with.

The Rancor Killer:

The hardest and strongest drink in the galaxy. It is a bubbling and acidic looking green liquid that froths vapors at the top. Most people usually hurl just by smelling one. One glass is said to hold enough alcohol to poison a lightweight. Most people take stims before downing the first gulp.

More to come!

Edited by lordhelmos

We have gathered all sorts of Rp resources over the years, on our site, and here are a couple that may be of interest:

Galactic Cantina and Grill

Star Wars Food and Drink

We have our own additions to the above list that were created ICly in SWG. Frootini was a non-alcoholic fruit drink created by Dariol in the Desert Nights Cantina, but that's 3000+ years in the future.

Can I add a few of my own suggestions? Made up in cantina RPs myself on Vrook Lamar.

Mantellian Ale-

Ord Mantell's crowning glory, a typical alcoholic drink jazzed up with over three dozen different herbs and (non-drug) spices all found on Ord Mantell and surrounding systems. It is known for the punch it gives on the first sip. The Mantellians are proud of their ale, and this is a sure sign of it.

Galactic Grinder-

A combination of various drinks, whiskeys, ales and wines from across the galaxy, it has that almost sickeningly sweet taste and smell to it that few other drinks have. Known for being an extremely expensive drink on even discount bars' menus. Tends to be drank by nobles, rich capitalists, and spacers after a great event.

This is beautiful! Sticky this! Or make a sticky of links to reference material and put this link in there.

I'm pretty vague on the details of the world. I watched the original movies repeatedly, episodes 1-3 because I had to and for completeness, played a little KOTOR. I don't live and breathe the details of this world - but I do like to use details in my RP when I can.

I went to an RP social event and ordered something in a vague way, inviting the person RPing the bartender to fill in the gaps with something specific. Sadly, he didn't know either, so I tried to leave it as "well just give me something local then". But he wasn't going to rest until I named something and I couldn't name anything. *sighs* Eventually I did get a drink - and it didn't poison me.

Anyway - thank you for this list.

• 3 years later...
I love this list! Just RPd a drinking contest on my monster of a character Sith and won it by taking the Rancor one without stims! Got to stay in medbay for a few days, but it was worth it! Even the OOC reactions were OMG YOU MUST BE JOKING as well as IC! Thanks again!

• 1 year later...