Leveling-Up in the 20's Guide

PatarManiac

Okay, I would like some advice on how to level-up quicker from the more experienced troopers out there. I just finished the Taris and Nar Shaddaa class quests and I'm practically level 21 commando. I have Aric, Elara, and Forex with me, and right now I just arrived on Tatooine. Is there a quick and simple way to leveling up? Or should I just keep doing sidequests and Hammer Station Flashpoint? I need someone's advice! Edited by PatarManiac
title change

I only take missions that are yellow to me as the mobs give great xp. also only run fp's if you need to do a daily or if they are also showing as yellow/orange (orange if you can get a nice group of people that will carry you).

That woks for me.

Do space missions and the PVP (WZ) daily. The space missions are easy and only about five minutes long. Completing the WZ daily (you have to win one match) gives a bunch of XP once a day. One WZ match will take 5-15 minutes.

Apart from that, just do quests. All the tracked quests show a marker on your map. Use it to plan your quest path to maximize efficiency.