Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

1 Million Heals WZ. OP?

Thowner

I've only seen a few posts on here with a mil and only seen it once on my side ingame so i imagine it's not a regular thing. Shame on the other side for not focusing ;) Edited by Kabaal

you often see screenshots of sorcs getting 1mil healing.

never seen anything close from the other healing classes though

AOE heals give you big numbers. I prefer Merc healing, just wish the damage mitigation of my 10% armor and 10% dmg reduction buffs was added to my total healing numbers.

Shocking a Sorc that can spam AoE heals that effect more people than any other AoE heal in the best WZ for healing broke an absurd number.

I also notice that you lost. I would suggest less AoE and more strategic targeted heals. You will still probably end up around 400k heals (unless you take the Datacore very fast) and you will also probably win.

Shocking a Sorc that can spam AoE heals that effect more people than any other AoE heal in the best WZ for healing broke an absurd number.

I also notice that you lost. I would suggest less AoE and more strategic targeted heals. You will still probably end up around 400k heals (unless you take the Datacore very fast) and you will also probably win.

Indeed we lost. We were missing the DPS, and for Avg healing done in WZ im usually at 600k.

My only purpose is to play for the objective and heal the wound.

The funny thing is that most of these people who get these huge numbers always seem to be playing on teams that lost. In order to get these numbers you generally have to take advantage of certain things that inevitably do not involve actually holding or protecting objectives.

It's always hilarious to me when these kinds of idiots start griefing everyone on their team for being bad players, talking trash to people who have 10 times the objective points that they do. In other words, it's great that you ignored the objectives and went out of your way to hit more people or heal more people, but if you don't do that in a way that causes your team to win, you are still a loser.

Indeed we lost. We were missing the DPS, and for Avg healing done in WZ im usually at 600k.

My only purpose is to play for the objective and heal the wound.

I have seen 3-4 of pics with over 1 mil and it is always a sorc and always a loss. Maybe you are playing correctly and had a bad group (it happens for sure)

I know for a fact Sorcs have a higher potential healing output than I do but until I start seeing 1 mil heals with a win attactched I will not be convinced that whatever strategy is breaking 1 mil heals is a good one.

My first post was harsh and didn't really mean to take away from your accomplishment I just get annoyed with a lot fo Sorc healers who pad stats by channeling health and self healing that it got a bit of nerd rage from me :p

Edited by Srqt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.