Was malak underrated?

Cordarn

Yes, he was.

Malak made some history to! He incapacitated revan continued the fighting, and practically redeemed him because of what he did.

Apprentice to revan he was obviously fairly powerful.

rages and fanboyism begins now!

Bring on the comments:cool:

I don't think he was either over or under-rated, I think people simply forget the tragedy of Alek, in place of Malak the Dark Lord.

......SERIOUSLY?

You seem to think Revan is overrated, yet are neutral on his apprentice who's butt he thoroughly whopped?

He couldn't sense the real threats against him. Was grossly arrogant. Really just shouted half assed orders: "Do this! Do that! Kill this! Kill that! I'm the boogeyman *****!" He failed in most all his objectives. Looked stupid.

I suppose he was an above average duelist tho. I guess SOMETHING can be said for him managing to become Dark Lord. All in all tho, way overrated.

Edited by Darth_Solrac

......SERIOUSLY?

You seem to think Revan is overrated, yet are neutral on his apprentice who's butt he thoroughly whopped?

He couldn't sense the real threats against him. Was grossly arrogant. Really just shouted half assed orders: "Do this! Do that! Kill this! Kill that! I'm the boogeyman *****! He failed in most all his objectives. Looked stupid.

I suppose he was an above average duelist tho. I guess SOMETHING can be said for him managing to become Dark Lord. All in all tho, way overrated.

Revan isn't a Star Wars god. Chill out and accept it.