Small in game additions

Gavin_Darkl

Add to the right click menu for a person's name (Invite to Guild)

Add to the guild window an (Add Member) Button so you can invite to the guild easier

Add a Looking for Guild Channel for players to join that are looking for guilds

Add a Channel Looking for Guild

Add in Text over players health Bar.

All these are small additions to the game that make the UI easier to use.

How often do you plan to switch guild or invite new members? The tools are fine as they are, I don't want my UI cluttered with guild management stuff.

If people have alts and new people come in there is a lot of need for these tools.

Edited by LexiCazam
Rude comment

You've got 39 members already... If it's too much trouble to use the existing tools for the (hopefully) rare occurance of joining a guild, then promote some subordinates to do it for you

You know how hard it is to invite alts. Even sometimes when they do special characters which they have no clue what alt code they even used? Already happened a handful of times. Just random Alt codes a day later they forget.

Sorry guys you have no logical argument against these things.

1: Look up what 'troll' means if you're gonna throw the term around in every post

2: Actually inviting someone to the guild is a tiny job compared to any degree of getting to know the player you're inviting, either through their application or your recruitment. If you're just scattergunning guildinvites to anyone and everyone, then as well as those buttons you'll prbably need the same options for removing players, and players will need easy access to the leave guild button

1: Look up what 'troll' means if you're gonna throw the term around in every post

2: Actually inviting someone to the guild is a tiny job compared to any degree of getting to know the player you're inviting, either through their application or your recruitment. If you're just scattergunning guildinvites to anyone and everyone, then as well as those buttons you'll prbably need the same options for removing players, and players will need easy access to the leave guild button

Not really. Inviting alts of people in the game is being a pain in the ***. Why simple most people in my guild HATE typing and have problems typing commands. Other games Way before wow made them like this. So it has falling to me to invite the masses. Sorry I dont care to have to spend my day inviting people when an Add button or a click add which is in every other MMO can be added. I am not talking nerf **** like people here are acting like. Sorry you guys are trolling for no reason.

If people have alts and new people come in there is a lot of need for these tools.

There are members that really have trouble typing and are handing inviting people mainly alts to the guild. There is no need to make something as trivial as inviting a character to the guild as troublesome as it is right now. I have no problem doing it because I am use to command line typing. For someone who does not and only knows how to click buttons well they are completely lost. What is being asked in my post are not game breaking UI changes. If you want people to play the game sometimes you need to make the UI easy to use. Just like when I tell my Developers that their application UI sucks and half of the application users Cant use it because how unfriendly the UI is.

We are doing Both. However my main concern is when I get alts of members saying invite. Then they having some special character or I am busy in a flashpoint, inviting in the current way is cumbersome. A few UI changes making the UI more friendly will make managing a guild fun not a 2nd job.