Battlemaster Titles

Drexz

Your just ignoring the buff before the "Nerf" Illum was rediculous, I know I was there. I dont play the toon I took part in that mess with, but his valor is still the same today. IF bioware had rolled back our valor as they said they would Battlemaster would be worth something. As it is, its not.

Just to clear things up...I never went anywhere near Ilum when the node trading was happening and I stayed away during the whole valor fest mess...the only valor I have earned from Ilum was in real fights in which both sides gained valor by trying to kill each other.

Edited by Englisheart

Since it will be easier to reach BM after the next patch, wouldn't it be appropriate to give a special title to everyone who's reached valor 60 before that? We put in a lot more work then will be necessary after 1.1.5, so why not give us something to show that?

Or, how about prorate our valor to be what we would have received if this system was in place all along?

Or do I not understand the new system? Because it looks like people will be getting at least double valor at just 4 medals earned.

i'm sure every person who "earned" the title before you thinks you and everyone after you should get "Scrub Battlemaster" titles

Since it will be easier to reach BM after the next patch, wouldn't it be appropriate to give a special title to everyone who's reached valor 60 before that? We put in a lot more work then will be necessary after 1.1.5, so why not give us something to show that?

Or, how about prorate our valor to be what we would have received if this system was in place all along?

Or do I not understand the new system? Because it looks like people will be getting at least double valor at just 4 medals earned.

no? k

I have seen players both good and bad flashing their bm title and armour. Those players who are bad are going to know when the playing field in level. Good players will know this is irrelevant due to the fact it is not glam and gear that will win u fights, it just helps. Why worry??

Battlemaster rank (and valor rank in general) means nothing. Believe me. It's not an indication of anything. It can suggest more PVP experience, but it's very fallible.

I agree and disagree with you.

i agree on the point that it means nothing, because after the 2 changes to

valor, just participating can get you BM.

Where i disagree is where the players like myself, pvped since pre release

and if you know what it took to get to BM/War Hero, then you

would know what it usually meant to face off/see a BM in a Wz/ilum

Why? Because we dedicated our time doing 100's if not 1000's

of WZ expierience. That also meant you might know your class and

you are working/have the best gear for pvp at the time.

I dont need a title over my head thats states anything. People know

my name.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.