Need advice

Thankyjack

Ok, I am a founder who has been playing since beta and I still don't have a level 50. Why? I can't stay with a class long enough to get there.

I have finally narrowed it down to one of three classes and one of four ACs. I am choosing between Operative (Diogenes), Sith Warrior (Thrax), Vanguard (Elvis) or Jedi Sentinel (Huggy - shoulda gone with Huggybear). I obviously like melee (my sorc has the highest level, but I get bored playing him). I do not want to tank, but prefer to have that as an option, especially for PvP.

What I would like to know is how healthy are these classes at 50, PvE and PvP? I don't need OP or I would stay with my Sorc or Merc (same with my Gunslinger, though he is the lowest level of the bunch). I do, however, want viable and, maybe, even great with some gear and skill.

Thanks to those who respond.

Vanguards and Juggernauts (assume that's what you meant by Sith Warrior) would fit the bill for you. Both are strong at endgame (Vanguards strong all the way, Juggernaut a late bloomer) with tank options in addition to good damage/utility in pvp.