Is Bacta Infusion worth it?

Absolutely

First, it along with kolto bomb are your only instant cast heals. This is critical if you have to heal on the move (as most HM FP and Ops will require healing on the move). Secondly, it uses no ammo so it has a positive effect on heals per ammo.

When I heal on HM/Ops, I use this as a "breather" for my bigger heals. I am in Columi gear and when it crits it can heal for over 4500+ This alone can heal a person or bring someone back from death and give me time so that I can do my normal AMP/MP rotation.

If you plan to be a full-time healer, then this is a must have. If you are doing a hybrid spec for solo play or PVP you may be able to live without it, but I don't suggest neglecting this talent.

Hope this helps.

If you want to heal, then yes, you should get it. If you want to be a hybrid with Grav Round, you can't get it. That are sadly the two options you have.

It's your instant no ammo cost heal, it can save lives. Also good to have in PvE rotation.

Edit:

PS I'm a slow typer and DasGouche expained it a bit more.

Edited by Easpeak

Bacta Infusion is the main thing that gives CMs something they can shake in the face of other healers: A completely free instant-cast heal that heals for only slightly less than our meaty 2-sec heal. It helps cement us as the kings of burst healing, just about the only leg up we have over a sage healer.

So yes, IMO, it is definetly well worth it. The only time you should consider not getting it is if you;re some kind of PvP hybrid going for Grav Round too.

Edited by Fishcatch