Highest kill count in a match in centerian gear? np

RakeHoxven

Nice job on getting 52 kills. Not so nice job of soloing any of them.

You can just run around tossing dots on everyone to get a high amount of kills. (I can see from your DMG though that you did not do this).

Next time find some sucker hanging out in the back and whoop his ***. Lots of solo kill medals is what'll get people to fear ya

no he's some retard spam transcendence spec.

First a maurader then a sentinel, as your signiture says. First the dark side sith and then light. First an idiot on ilum who makes everyone lose to the sith then posting on the light side forums when you've chosen the sith.

I don't understand.

you did 182,000 damage to 52 people... that's 3500 damage each. GG noob. Post something relevant please.

You don't understand how it works. Force Stasus is not a big damage dealer but it immobalizes target for 3 seconds and force leap isn't a big damage dealer either but immobalizes for another 3 seconds. Master Focus and Pulse greatly improve these skills thereby greately immobalizing target for group focus fire. Should see me make watchmen spec useless while immobalized and then chase them down after their camo wears off.

Edited by RakeHoxven

First a maurader then a sentinel, as your signiture says. First the dark side sith and then light. First an idiot on ilum who makes everyone lose to the sith then posting on the light side forums when you've chosen the sith.

I don't understand.

You don't understand how it works. Force Stasus is not a big damage dealer but it immobalizes target for 3 seconds and force leap isn't a big damage dealer either but immobalizes for another 3 seconds. Master Focus and Pulse greatly improve these skills thereby greately immobalizing target for group focus fire. Should see me make watchmen spec useless while immobalized and then chase them down after their camo wears off.

What are you talking about? Everyone is commenting that you did nothing spectacular. 52 kills is about average, and you have fairly low damage output for it. What you're showing us is fairly common for any average player. WHy did you show us this?

What are you talking about? Everyone is commenting that you did nothing spectacular. 52 kills is about average, and you have fairly low damage output for it. What you're showing us is fairly common for any average player. WHy did you show us this?

right.

after watching probably every sentinel vid on youtube when the patch was going up the highest I ever saw any BattleMaster do was 37

I don't understand.

What is this? Role players anonymous? I make us lose on ilum? LOL you're the one that asks the group to switch instances when there is a good farm going on and ruins it.

No you don't understand.

I know how our abilities work, but still you did an average of 3500 damage to those 52 people. For what? 80% run speed to 3 other people... all you are is a crappy buff bot and you could shine so much more if you only knew what you were doing.

I don't understand.

Im sorry mate but as much as i love your rants and hilarious specs i think its time to give it a rest..

180 K / 14 K (average player hp in wz +/-) = you killed 12.8 people

if we took all the classes and put them together and compared their damage they would not be equal. However according to this I have to be equal damage to a watchman to be effective... fail

if we took all the classes and put them together and compared their damage they would not be equal. However according to this I have to be equal damage to a watchman to be effective... fail

i didn't say grab a watchmen spec. i just said grab a spec that will actually do something besides buff bot. you can do well with your class and buff people yo.

i didn't say grab a watchmen spec. i just said grab a spec that will actually do something besides buff bot. you can do well with your class and buff people yo.

you're clueless. let's just move on. You don't like my build, I don't like you're a sith player let's get over it, after all it doens't sound like a big deal.

you're clueless. let's just move on. You don't like my build, I don't like you're a sith player let's get over it, after all it doens't sound like a big deal.

actually i'm a dual wielding saber waver player...

People like this playing Republic is why I'm sad. Fortunately, there are also imperial counterparts.

Your damage is pathetic, and the number of kills is average at best. Want a cookie? I'm a focus sentinel and I usually do over 400k dmg in Void Star, also in Centurion, and I don't consider myself that good. Seen people do 70-80 kills and over 700k dmg with a well-played Sentinel.

Bugger off now!

I don't understand.

LOL What a terrible spec. If you need that much hand holding to keep a target immobilized you should be a sorc.

No offense but I was hitting 150k-180k in Alderaan as a fresh 50.

Edited by Derian