Looking for a person to play with

Zeekco

I have watched lets plays, and most of them have 2 people playing, I'm interested in having a partner to play with, we will start on the same planet, but we won't have the same classes

if you are interested please post in this thread :)

I have watched lets plays, and most of them have 2 people playing, I'm interested in having a partner to play with, we will start on the same planet, but we won't have the same classes

if you are interested please post in this thread :)

Please state your server before proceeding. I'd be happy to help, but it really depends on what server you're on.

I managed to play with someone around 17 days. To do that i spent multiple hours using the useless lfg tool, shooting in chat, idling around a quest giver pming ppl starting the quest. Managed to do it with 3 ppl at launch, on around 5 different heavy servers. After less than a week only 1 person was doing it with me.

To keep being at the same quest asthe only person that did that with me, i only did class quests, idled around, looked for holocrons, read codexes all those time she wasn't there. Ended up beeing overleveled for the general quests, realized they don't matter, and realized it doesn't matter what i choose i always end up answering the same thing.

Got around 4th zone, then the person un-subeded, stopped playing or was proclaimed queen of the woodland critters and sent to the moon to rule over the Moon People. If you stare into the full moon on a clear night you can see her, sitting on her throne. Displaying her perfect stoic face, with all her subject around (fifi the ferret, bob the badger and many other) in unison giving you the finger.

Good luck, it really make the game worth while as long as it keep the illusion, but it's quit hard if you don't start with someone already from real life.

Edited by Taerkasten

• 2 months later...