List of good servers

Darth_Bond

Lets create a list of good servers, and by good servers i mean servers with massive robust populations, so we can actually experience the multiplayer content bioware released, but didnt bother to think it through.

I heard fatman is pretty good

1) fatman(repub/empire)

keep em coming also keep in mind, that republic population also matters so dont forget to paste that!

Lets create a list of good servers, and by good servers i mean servers with massive robust populations, so we can actually experience the multiplayer content bioware released, but didnt bother to think it through.

I heard fatman is pretty good

1) fatman(repub/empire)

keep em coming also keep in mind, that republic population also matters so dont forget to paste that!

Krayt Dragon.

Why so we can re-roll and basically throw out the time and money we spent to get our chars to 50 on the crappy servers?

How about the devs give us some transfers already.

Edited by Cryptik

Why so we can re-roll and basically throw out the time and money we spent to get our chars to 50 on the crappy servers?

How about the devs give us some transfers already.

or we can re roll a different faction perhaps?

Iv always wanted to roll a repub toon, but just never knew which servers they were on (lol)

a good robust repub population server would be nice. Id probably re roll

I'd like to personally encourage new players to go onto the less populated servers, because in two months there won't be anyone left by the time transfers are out :( Sad face.

But either way Uthar Wynn.. Low population, pretty much at about 1:1 Imperial:Republic but stays at light status.

Mind tricks Pve realm

Might be the best one I have 160 reps in fleet at peek hours and 240 imps at peak hours.

When you Q for pvp you have about a 60% chance that you will fight reps.The reps have heald ilum for the past two days.

I who love the gunslinger and BH classes so I like both sides would not play anywhere else.

Edited by Synacus

The Swiftsure - West coast server (prime time is from 7pm to 1am due to the variety of players we have there and their time zones) Its like the harbringer but for pvp.

It had a que last night as well.

Looks like alot of oceanic decided the new servers weren't all they were cracked up to be?

Dont know but we have a healthy pop of republic there and roll the empire 90% of the time in warzones.

Ilum numbers are pretty much 1:1 but ilum doesn't count thats a lagfest anyways.

Edited by Barracudastr

Ajunta Pall (first one on the list) RP-PVP.

Constantly see pubs rolling in 2 full ops at illum. When you pvp queue you get civil war and voidstar only slightly less than huttball on the imp side. If rp is your fancy, there are several of those guilds. If you want pve, most of the pvp guilds do that as well. My biggest trouble of late is finding people for groups who aren't a healer or a tank, I know right?

Edited by GuyTallman