Mandalorian armor?

ckoneful

The Taris "Prototype Mercenary" gear that looks like Mandalorian is craftable. The craftable version is exactly the same (even the same colour) and called "Elite Mercenary". Schematics for chest/legs/helm are regularly on auction house. It's lvl43 minimum and orange (therefore, in 1.2 will be crittable).

Buy the schematics on auction house and give them to an armourmech that you know to make for you.

Or, if you're on Bloodworthy, ask me :)

The Taris "Prototype Mercenary" gear that looks like Mandalorian is craftable. The craftable version is exactly the same (even the same colour) and called "Elite Mercenary". Schematics for chest/legs/helm are regularly on auction house. It's lvl43 minimum and orange (therefore, in 1.2 will be crittable).

Buy the schematics on auction house and give them to an armourmech that you know to make for you.

Or, if you're on Bloodworthy, ask me :)

Hmm... haven't seen that schematic around. Only Mandalorian I have is the common Electrum Onslought helmet/chest/grieves. What colours do these Elite Mercenary sets come in? In terms of looks, is it one of the sets with ribbed jumpsuits, chest hexagon shape and thin T-visor helmet?

Really curious about that one... have to look it up.

• 3 weeks later...