A Fix For Lag in PvP And Ilum

kaberf

On every game except this one I get 80 to 110 FPS but this game I'm getting 30 FPS fleet (was 100 before the last patch) and 1-10 on Ilum. PvP is always laggy. Regular quests and world stuff isn't so bad. This game is broken.

To fix the lag I'm deleting my copy of SWTOR and halting my account. I have tried everything under the sun to fix these issues. So has the community. The boards are rife with attempts to fix the lag but you can't fix an engine that's borked. I question the competence of the development team. Their inability to even address these issues seriously proves what low-grade programmers they are.

Bioware is Fail-ware.

Adieu... it was an interesting experience. This is the last time I support Bioware.

On every game except this one I get 80 to 110 FPS but this game I'm getting 30 FPS fleet (was 100 before the last patch) and 1-10 on Ilum. PvP is always laggy. Regular quests and world stuff isn't so bad. This game is broken.

To fix the lag I'm deleting my copy of SWTOR and halting my account. I have tried everything under the sun to fix these issues. So has the community. The boards are rife with attempts to fix the lag but you can't fix an engine that's borked. I question the competence of the development team. Their inability to even address these issues seriously proves what low-grade programmers they are.

Bioware is Fail-ware.

Adieu... it was an interesting experience. This is the last time I support Bioware.

Hahaha you get +1, I found this amusing. And I agree, it's ridiculous that I can have a high end rig and not be able to handle having more than 4 people on my screen.

Come on, i do not even have an high end rig and i do not experience under 20 fps on ilum even while standing in 50 reps and 100 imps AoE'ing the **** outa each other..

Probably stop your **** downloads if you experience so bad lags and you aren't supposed to. I admit Swtor has performance issues but it isn't as bad as people make it sounds..

Come on, i do not even have an high end rig and i do not experience under 20 fps on ilum even while standing in 50 reps and 100 imps AoE'ing the **** outa each other..

Probably stop your **** downloads if you experience so bad lags and you aren't supposed to. I admit Swtor has performance issues but it isn't as bad as people make it sounds..

You have to be joking.

Its WORSE. Or can be. For two weeks i experienced WZ lag the likes of which ive never seen. Basically the game was all but dcing me everytime i got near enemy players. Or sometimes just for the hell of it. All this only happened in warzones. Slideshow is an understatement.

Then after last maint my problems mysteriously vanished. I suspected a ninja fix. Either way its the buggiest mmo ever.

Edited by Meluna
insults

I would love to see a fraps of you fighting in one of your 50 to 100 player aoe fest showing the fps indicator. I read so many talk about how they do not get real poor fps in large fights in Ilum, but not one yet has shown any objective evidence to support their claim.

I would love to see a fraps of you fighting in one of your 50 to 100 player aoe fest showing the fps indicator. I read so many talk about how they do not get real poor fps in large fights in Ilum, but not one yet has shown any objective evidence to support their claim.

I do not own fraps so i can only do 30 sec footage and my vids are turned upside down. I shall tommorow provide a screenshot of the ingame FPS-meter showing it. :cool: