Ashara or Andronikos?

Pinkspawn

Ok so I know Ashara is the SI's best dps companion, but as melee, is it better to use Andronikos? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

i used Andronikos most of the way he is sick aoe damage. But Ashara geared up is great single target dps. but all this is mute cause i use talos for almost everything thats not just some simple quest. As tank spec and talos i'm able to solo the plus+2 and +4 heroics.

In the long run this doesn't matter, any companion can work for normal questing just use whoever you like the most. I used andy for a while and he worked just as fine as ashara. Unless you are trying to solo heroic quests like the poster above, it isnt going to matter.

i used Andronikos most of the way he is sick aoe damage. But Ashara geared up is great single target dps. but all this is mute cause i use talos for almost everything thats not just some simple quest. As tank spec and talos i'm able to solo the plus+2 and +4 heroics.

The word you're looking for it Moot. Just saying.

I went from 33-50 using Ashara as Deception. She's very well geared for me, and does some pretty sick DPS.

Xalek is almost useless (he's a worse tank than Khem from my experience), and Talos is awesome if you're going Darkness.