IA story q?

westraz

so near the start you take the name the red blade, the name of a bounty hunter, near lv 10 just before you head to the fleet, (some spoilers here) you meet the real red blade and beet hem, just before he dies he says maybe you have it in your to be one of the blades, and you say one of the blades what do you mean, and he says you see.. and dies, but.. I got all the way to lv 50 NEVER do you see what he meant by that, is it a missing story line or maybe something you pick up form your compaon? or something they going to add

When I did this quest on my IA, as she wiped the floor with him brutally, I believe he said something along the lines of "Perhaps you do have it in you to be the Red Blade after all" before he died - since your Agent basically stole his identity. This I took to mean based on what I read Here and Here was that he's basically calling you just as ruthless and bloodthirsty to "take over", if you will.

Also take into account the story is still being written and developed. This is only the beginning. Hopefully it's not like HK-47 in KOTOR2 where you got your influence up with HK enough to find the factory where he was created, but once you get to the door it can't be opened cuz it was never finished. I realize, yes...there are mods....but I don't like relying on player generated storylines when the original SHOULD have been there. But time constraints and deadlines kept this wonderful story from coming to fruition. I hope this isn't the case. As someone else posted I took it as I was as mean and tough as the "Real" Red Blade and he was pretty much passing his title down to me unofficially...just between him and myself. The Warrior is kind of in the same boat....You get all the way to the end...end up as the Emperor's weapon or "Wrath", go to Vaiken Space Dock (Imperial Fleet) and the story tells you to await a signal from the Emperor's hands for the emperor's resurrection. It just stops there and the whole Malgus thing doesn't do much to put any closure what-so-ever into the matter. So I anticipate more of our story lines to arrive as more content is released. Until that time though we can only hope the story is yet to be continued ...

When I did this quest on my IA, as she wiped the floor with him brutally, I believe he said something along the lines of "Perhaps you do have it in you to be the Red Blade after all" before he died - since your Agent basically stole his identity. This I took to mean based on what I read Here and Here was that he's basically calling you just as ruthless and bloodthirsty to "take over", if you will.

Basically the "Dread Pirate Roberts" of the Game ;)