Same gender relationships clarifications?

elexier

Thanks :) I feel a bit silly now... I was confused because there were questions about speeders and the like!

Don't forget to post the questions in the chatbox, once they move on to the 'And The Rest' panel, this will be the most important moment.

Once Again, here is the link:http://www.swtor.com/guildsummit

Edited by Rayla_Felana

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spam them in chat when "... and the rest!" goes up xD

As soon as they break, I'm sending the message I have ready for them :p

A lot of us are wondering if you guys are still working on Same Sex Romance arcs and if you are, we're also wondering if they'll be available with current companions or strictly to future companions only.

Edited by Silthir

Hello everyone,

We have recently removed more off-topic, non-constructive, and rude posts.

A gentle reminder: Discussions involving real-world politics, morality, and religion are not appropriate. The topic of the discussion is the how and when of implementation of same gender romances in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Please stay on-topic and respectful of your fellow forum members.

Please review our Rules of Conduct if you have not done so recently.

If you see a post that you think is breaking the rules, please flag it for investigation by the Community Team. Flag, don't fight!

Thank you for your feedback and for keeping this discussion constructive and respectful.

They're talking about it right now.

No changing just all the dialogue for other gender - not good writing or storytelling. They want to do it right.

No SGRs was a budget/scheduling issue.

Still coming, coming when the full story comes - "this year". Says they're still on track.

..that's it. They won't tell us what characters they want to do it for. But it's something!

Edited by MusedMoose

Holy cow we got an answer! This year. Better than "uhh.. sometime eventually maybe". And they already know which companions will be it? That sounds to me like at least some current companions. Shiny.

Vague enough? This year? That is really the best answer they have? I'm out folks. I'm not sitting here unable to play my characters till December waiting on things that should have been here for launch. Especially when we don't even know if we are going to get what we want or not. Later folks.