Any leveling tips?

Sith_Joelus

Hey guys, ive leveled a juggernaut to 50 and ive played around abit i love the class and wanted to play the other advanced class but as a jedi!

Im not totally new to the class, i understand juggernaut/guardian quite solidly but as a sentinel i was wondering what spec should i level as and what comp people suggest for levelling or any other suggestions and if some spells are dropped altogether (Like master strike or slash or whatever ( just random examples)?

thanks for reading

Nobody is showing the Sith Scum love? He wants to turn to the Light Side, clearly? LOL

I hear Watchman because of the heals. Im a Focus spec, which is a pain the super early levels but not until 40, as some people will try to say. Yes, at about late 30's, you start to get some insane talents, but low 30's and I started to rip and roar. It all depends upon your playstyle. If you just want to level super fast with the least amount of down time, Focus is not for you. If you want a complicated, truly takes time to master spec, that offers some rather amazing burst AOE, then Focus will be a blast for you. Its kind of cool, around the low 30's, to drop a whole lot of adds in just a few jumps.

I should also add Im a crit geared focus spec, so my multipliers, even at just 44, are high. I popped my first 2500+ crit at level 42, my first 3000 crit at level 44 (just shy of 4K).

Again, check out Watchman leveling builds for a turn and burn.