Stuns, Mezz times and grenades Crowd conrol

Talizzar

In the warzones it takes 8 seconds to cap a node. Why are there stuns or mezzes that last longer than this?

Where is stun immunity? I get stunned and use my break and boom stunned again and again and again. This is not skill this is broken game mechanics.

Why don't grenades affect resolve? We ran up against a group that had a few Cybertech's that were spamming grenades and there is no counter to this other than of course to kill them.

instead of working on the pretties of the game like crystals, how about putting some time into pvp? There are a ton of pvp servers so start giving us some love.

I often have a full bar and still get stunned when an enemy force-jumps me. The system requires tweaking.

If you mean the juggernaut ability force leap it not stuns, only in a deep immortal spec and it affects resolve, thats why no juggernaut talent this to not fill the resolve bar with trash cc.

In the warzones it takes 8 seconds to cap a node. Why are there stuns or mezzes that last longer than this?

Where is stun immunity? I get stunned and use my break and boom stunned again and again and again. This is not skill this is broken game mechanics.

Why don't grenades affect resolve? We ran up against a group that had a few Cybertech's that were spamming grenades and there is no counter to this other than of course to kill them.

instead of working on the pretties of the game like crystals, how about putting some time into pvp? There are a ton of pvp servers so start giving us some love.

Spamming 5-minute cooldowns.

I see.

Edited by Grubfist