Removal of alignment restriction on color crystals... seriously?

SnapWolf

Ok, I'll be the black sheep on this one, because according to the patch notes in 1.1.5, it was highly demanded...

Why should it have been removed? I, for one, consider this a trademark of the KOTOR franchise. You could only use crystals of a given color if you were of a given alignment. Removing the restriction is almost a betrayal, and the beginning of showing weaknesses, just like Blizzard did for WoW.

Just my 2 cents.

Ok, I'll be the black sheep on this one, because according to the patch notes in 1.1.5, it was highly demanded...

Why should it have been removed? I, for one, consider this a trademark of the KOTOR franchise. You could only use crystals of a given color if you were of a given alignment. Removing the restriction is almost a betrayal, and the beginning of showing weaknesses, just like Blizzard did for WoW.

Just my 2 cents.

You dont get it.. the masses who play this game want it to be exactly like WoW. then they want to complain it is to much like WoW.. though frankly I dont see the issue with lightsaber colours being a problem. there is pleanty of cannon lore that states lightsaber colours were not faction based. wookiepedia pretty much states it in a few places.

but meh. in the long run wont kill the game it will up enjoyment for like 60 or more percent of people and thats a good thing.

Just my 2 cents.

you 2 cents have been noticed and REJECTED! I hate being tied down to a piticular story choice because I want a certain look to a certain char. Customization is Key for me. Hurray for this change it can't come soon enough.