If you were a Jedi/Sith?

KnickNations

What lightsaber would you choose? What race would you be? What would your name be? Which alliance would you choose and lastly if you choose Jedi, would you try and overthrow the republic, or choose to turn to the darkside?

For me I would choose a blue lightsaber, race would be human Jedi, name would be Chaos, alliance would be to the Republic, and I would choose to overthrow the republic and ultimately overthrow the Sith Lord :D

And just for fun: What would your catchphrase be?

I'd stick with being human, probably pick something with a purple or blue blade and maybe go with two lightsabers but only wear one that was in view with he other like on the back of my belt. Since Jedi don't usually have ridiculous names like the Sith do, I'd stick with what ever I was given.

Same as my SI.

Pureblood Sorc. Red Saber.

Darth Monger.

And yes i'd be a sith IRL. I tried being a good person once...humanity reminded me quickly why i didnt want to be.

Oh yes and catch phrase.....

"Stupid is a disease....luckily youre about to make a full recovery."

Edited by TKMaster

i would be a Jawa sith warrior who does whatever he wants. I would also have 2 red sabers and would jump around every fight kind of like yoda but kooler.

I would be darth Ki and all would tremble in my presence.

ki ki ki ki

the order of the knights that say ki... ki ki ki

has for me i would be a Nautilous with blue lightsaber. and i would be a" grey jedi" but with a good heart, pretty much like jolie.

Edited by Spartanik

As much as I want to be a Jawa Sith, that would never happen, considering the Empire's feelings towards Aliens being Sith.

So I guess I'd be a Sith Pureblood, 2 Lightsabres (Can't get over how awesome that is) both red, and Empire of course. :D